Euro FX Daily Video, August 23, 2010

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,
I expect that during Monday trading day we will be able to estimate - will it be strong retracement to the upside or not, or we can see continuation to the 1.2605.

Watch for details:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you Sive, I always look forward to your analysis and get a great prespective on the market. You do a fantastic job of explaining how it works.

Serge

Thanks Sive

Thanks for the reply concerning alternative concerning The Video alternative on EUR/USD. I have checked the forum but I did not see EUR/USD update
I check in tread tittle Threads in Forum : Sive Morten Analysis. only your weekly and Video are availabe here. pls kindly put me through. Thanks once again Your analysis has been of great help to me.
Thanks Man

Thanks for the reply concerning alternative concerning The Video alternative on EUR/USD. I have checked the forum but I did not see EUR/USD update
I check in tread tittle Threads in Forum : Sive Morten Analysis. only your weekly and Video are availabe here. pls kindly put me through. Thanks once again Your analysis has been of great help to me.
Thanks Man

Hi,
There is no updates for today, because there is nothing to update yet ;)
Today is Monday and my weekly research already includes plan for today. I prepare updates from Tue till Fri.

mr eugene.o

thanks so much henry, for all the effort you have been making for all of us just to make sure that we do not lose money trading forex I appreciate it. please about the video you send to me for eur/usd, must of the time i can be able to see it or hear you well just because it do hung. so if you can be able to put it in tub as you did of one you gave us as your birthday present so that it will be download able.I must tell you that i am pick up very well, which i know that every thing will be normalize soon. once again thank you.

Tues Wedge to downside looks like bullish resolution soon

Sive, the Gartley set up might need an extra day? Mon Asia Hourly looks like a bullish resolution due soon for downside wedge. Watching to see if another sell opportunity occurs from .2750 area sometime Tues to .2600 and/or lower, for next long entry, or else the bears have it for now.

Gartley set up was interesting last week, will wait and see how it reacts around .2600, or if it has morphed into another pattern.

Back