Euro FX Daily Video, August 24, 2010

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,

I think that market can bounce from 1.26 area, although I do not see any particular signals. Personally, for now I'll be watching for 3-drive Buy pattern.
If market will reach 1.26 and then will show some solid thrust up, may be we can enter long, but not before these events.

here is some details:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Last edited by a moderator:
greetings Sive, once again thanks for the great analysis.i still can't find the EUR/USD Update or the text of the video anywhere.pls help cos its like i'm getting just half of your analysis.:)

Hi, Dear sive

I can't recieve TV, and find any new comment in your last text, which, it's been written before Monday. Where is your new text, equal with your TV program?

where can I read Sieve's eur/usd update text please? I dont have video facility.

Video facility? I presume you can get to YouTube? If so, just subscribe to the FPA channel there where Sive posts his videos. You can arrange to get an email whenever a new video is posted.

http://www.youtube.com/user/ForexPeaceArmyCOM

I don't think you need anything special to watch videos on You Tube unless I'm missing something...

Pips a plenty!!!!

Thank you Sive for your brilliant analysis and your generosity in sharing it with us. You have great skill in reading "the right hand side of the chart". Your predictions were faultless and I made plenty of pips.

Thank you again.
John.

Basing during Asia Tue and might be upside London Wed?

Watching for a test of .2650 or even .2620 into Asia, which might be the pullback long. So, .2640 as the area of interest.

Sive's weekly resistance upside TP, and runner remote chance to .2830

Otherwise, below .25 by Fri?

Back