Euro FX Daily Video, August 30, 2010

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,
During the next week market can give us very interesting possibilities for trading. Video contains detail trading plan for Monday, so watch carefully. Also I'm talking about some possibilities that can be interesting for you.

It's a bit larger that usual, but it worths it:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good morning,
During the next week market can give us very interesting possibilities for trading. Video contains detail trading plan for Monday, so watch carefully. Also I'm talking about some possibilities that can be interesting for you.

It's a bit larger that usual, but it worths it:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Dear Sive

If our scenario will take place and market will start to rise from 1.27 – after some time move s/l to b/e. What do you mean by s/l to b/e
Where can get materia to read AB-CD and symmetry

Last edited by a moderator:
Great analysis Sive. Will keep an eye on the market to see which way we trade. Just wandering if you trade the market and have a site that we can see what you are doing. Thanks,
Serge

Weekly n Daily Euro fix video presentation.

Hi Sive,

Thank you for giving your time so generously presenting the weekly and daily Euro fix. It is definitely very detail and meaningful in the presentation and I had definitely benefit from it. Please keep it up.

Your fan
Cheers,
Huasiam:)

thank you Sive

Hi Sive !
I follow with great interest your book, and I thank you for what you share every day
greetings from Italy
Richard :(

actual price n target

sir,sive

you are doing a great job,thump up,pls we want to be seeing the actual price to enter and our target

Back