Euro FX Video Daily, 02 August, 2010

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Hello, everybody,

As I've said we continue with the daily video updates. Sorry, that it's a bit blur - we'll try to fix this problem as soon as possible
For those of you, who prefer text - look into my weekly analysis thread.

I hope this will be help you in trading.
Sive

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Sive,
Your analysis are extremely helpfull. I have a question concerning weekly pivot points as far as other forex majors are concerned. Although you focus on eurusd here, I'd appreciate your advise. Do you also calculate them as important factors for other currency crosses the way you do for eurusd?

Love the video format

I know videos can't be printed, but they let me follow your thinking very well so I find them tremendously useful.

The video will be sharper if the video you upload to Youtube is 720p or better resolution. (If the original resolution is lower, just upscale it.)

Hello Sive,
Your analysis are extremely helpfull. I have a question concerning weekly pivot points as far as other forex majors are concerned. Although you focus on eurusd here, I'd appreciate your advise. Do you also calculate them as important factors for other currency crosses the way you do for eurusd?

Sure, and even more I use them not only for currencies but for interest rate, commodities, stocks etc. They work anywhere.

Daily Videos

Hi Sive

Thank you for your video & excellent analysis. I personally find the daily videos of great help.

Very Best Regards

Mickey

Your indicators

Hi Sive ,
thanks for your video very helpful.
Where can I download your indicators the red line oscilator that you have in your chart.
Thanks again
Best regards
C Millo

Back