EurobondFX.com is scam for your money ...

trader25

Private
- Have been trying to withdraw for months now ... and even though filed hundreds of withdrawals, tried multiple multiple times to contact through support and brokers emails that have been miserable failure to even get a response let alone try to have discussion to resolve withdrawal issue ... $7108.94 US is urgently required by me ( trader 25 ) and bank to resolve debt issue ... ( over limit and interest,late payment sky rocketing the account )
- think have few options left now to try and recover funds ... so judge me as you will ... as I have little more left to lose ...

- Have been trying to withdraw for months now ... and even though filed hundreds of withdrawals, tried multiple multiple times to contact through support and brokers emails that have been miserable failure to even get a response let alone try to have discussion to resolve withdrawal issue ... $7108.94 US is urgently required by me ( trader 25 ) and bank to resolve debt issue ... ( over limit and interest,late payment sky rocketing the account )
- think have few options left now to try and recover funds ... so judge me as you will ... as I have little more left to lose ...

Their website is unavailable. These barefaced scammers even don't bother with client complaints, they deliberately gather money from traders to disappear at once..

Hi Master Yoda / Sergeant Major,
have been trying to withdraw since 17/07/14 ... been constantly mucked around. managed chargeback for deposit only ... $7108.94 US remains in account and is urgently required to cover some of debts ... deposit was 3/07/14.

Hi Undertaker / Private, 1st Class,
still no response ... thought if they where even 1/2 decent would've processed withdrawal for christmas ... ?

You can be happy with chargeback, the British FCA suggests use of regulated brokers only, as well
to use Broker Firm phone numbers published on their FCA website.
At this stage, it’s a Police job to catch these guys, your initial funds never made it to the real market.

Did you already sent invitation to them about this thread or not yet ?

If no then please invite them to this thread via live chat or email.

Hi , how do I do this properly as this is first time in such position ... ? and really don't like dealing with brick walls / Brokers that don't / won't respond to anything ...

Hi, not really happy with charge back ... Eurobond still owe me thousands and are tired of trying to explain this to bank who are now considering taking action against me to recover outstanding debt ... would you be ... ?

Back