EurobondFx ordeal

arround

Recruit
I was Phoned in South Africa where I live,several times from EurobondFx when I eventually opened a trading account and all I could afford to deposit was $200.then the next day got a call that I needed to have allot more money to trade.So I said no don't have that kind of capital.So the man said why don't we freeze your account until ready.I said I would rather have my $200 dollars refunded to my south african account.So I emailed the necessary paper work for closure of my account and refund.after Phoning EurobondFx several times they just avoid my phone calls.and all emails I send them.I don't think I will see my $200 .they are real scammers and robbery of a person money.

Report this to econsumer.gov - Your site for cross-border complaints.

If you deposited by credit card, contact your issuing bank immediately. Ask to speak to someone in the fraud department. Explain that the broker is refusing to refund money that was never used to trade. Ask if a chargeback is an option.

Contact your local police. Ask if there's a way to report online financial fraud in South Africa. If the answer is yes, share the information here.

Contact any South African consumer protection groups that issue warnings. You should try to spread the word of this scam as far and wide as possible to protect others.

For me the same story. I was Phoned in the Netherlands where I live,several times from EurobondFx when I eventually opened a trading account and all I could afford to deposit was $2000.then the next day got a call that I needed to have allot more money to trade.So I said no don't have that kind of capital.So the man said why don't we freeze your account until ready.I said I would rather have my $2000 dollars refunded to my Dutch account.So I emailed the necessary paper work for closure of my account aswell. I'm also afraid they are real scammers and never will get back my money again. As I'm unemployed I can not afford to loose this kind of money and will be in trouble the next coming months. Thanks to these @$%&%%%

I am also in south Africa and also got scammed the same way but with 1000USD...I deposited through Algocharge,is there any way that I can get my money back through Algocharge?

Contact Algocharge. Ask to speak to their fraud department. Explain what happened. Ask them if there is anything they can do, either to help you or to prevent Eurobondfx from doing the same thing to other people.

I am also in south Africa and also got scammed the same way but with 1000USD...I deposited through Algocharge,is there any way that I can get my money back through Algocharge?

Algocharge is an Israeli processing company. You may contact them and ask for a refund before you will ask for a charge back.

The way they stole is simple, whatever the clients can offer.

Its like one-way, money goes in and never comes out. But dont loose ur heart. There is Pharaoh, Eddiger and many others to provide guidance here

This criminal group since the beginning of 2014 began work in Russia.
Here some of their accounts:

Bank Name: Barclays Bank PLC
City London
Account Currency: EUR - Euro Member Countries, Euro
Account Name: WorldPay AP Limited
Account Number: 48530722
Sort Code: 20-30-19
IBAN: GB54 BARC 2030 1948 5307 22
SWIFT/BIC: BARCGB22
Payment Reference: AC1US00C1TRU

Bank Name: Barclays Bank Plc
City London