Eurobondfx - Unable to withdraw Deposits

boxings

Recruit
Hello, Eurobondfx contacted me and started promoting a 7 day risk free trial. I deposited some money and did not do any trades because I was told that there would be education. However there was no education. instead, different brokers keep calling to ask for more and more deposits. I did not make any more deposits. When I asked for a withdrawal, the answer given was that I cannot withdraw my money because the moment I sign up, it gives the brokers permission to invest the money. the brokers therefore cannot give me back the money because they have opened positions with the money. When I ask when I can withdraw, the answer is that they don't know.

This began on 29th May. Since then I have sent over 5 - 6 emails, all ignored. At one point they asked me to send over to them verification documents which I did. but then they totally ignored the withdrawal requests.

Anyone facing similar issues with Eurobondfx? I don't see any other threads about them here.

Thanks!

ian

Is eurobondfx a legit company?

Is eurobondfx a legit company? if they are, why are they avoiding withdrawals?

Has anyone else encountered experiences with eurobondfx?

These 2 persons (1) Roy Clark and (2) Ethan Russo are the point of contacts at eurobondfx that have continued to avoid my withdrawal requests.

These 2 persons (1) Roy Clark and (2) Ethan Russo are the point of contacts at eurobondfx that have continued to avoid my withdrawal requests.

What was your amount and how you deposited ?

I hv deposit 200 USD with eurobond. So for I did not request for the withdrawal. But I can confirm astonforex and eurobond is the same company. Be coz when I called astonforex customer service, someone picked up the phone n said " hello eurobondfx".

Boxings, there is no need to ask if EuroBondFx is a legitimate company. Their refusal to let you have your money already provides a clear answer to this question.

Contact Eurobondfx by email. Tell them you do not authorize them to place any trades or make any investment decisions on your behalf. Tell them you wish to withdraw your entire deposit immediately.

Get screenshots of all the terms about that 7 day risk free trial as well as all other trading terms and conditions.

Do not place any trades and don't deposit any more money.

If you deposited by credit card, contact your card's issuing bank immediately. Ask to speak to someone in the fraud department. Carefully explain the situation. Focus on the fact that you haven't placed any trades, received the promised education, and cannot withdraw your funds. Ask if a chargeback is an option under your circumstances.

Go ahead and file a complaint with econsumer.gov - Your site for cross-border complaints.

Why do you deposit money first and then try to find out later whether they are a legitimate company? You had enough time to investigate and find out that they are not regulated,
not been around for long and no one could vouch for them which means it was very risky. I bet they rang you to ask you to deposit money, in effect cold calling you which you should not respond to.
I know about it because this EurobondFX supposed broker keeps calling many traders to get them to fall into their trap and even after you tell them you are not interested they call again next day or
next week. Anyway, I hope you can find a way to get your money back.

Eurobondfx and Astonforex are the very same scammers.Someone called me and said he is the VP of both Aston forex and Eurobond fx.Kindly spread the news and save our fellas.
Hope you will get your money back somehow.

Yes I have recently encountered same problem from eurobondfx I live in south africa and got phone call after phone call,when I did deposit I need more,and decided rather to get a refund of my $200 after emailing several time and calling.they avoid my calls

Boxings, there is no need to ask if EuroBondFx is a legitimate company. Their refusal to let you have your money already provides a clear answer to this question.

Contact Eurobondfx by email. Tell them you do not authorize them to place any trades or make any investment decisions on your behalf. Tell them you wish to withdraw your entire deposit immediately.

Get screenshots of all the terms about that 7 day risk free trial as well as all other trading terms and conditions.

Do not place any trades and don't deposit any more money.

If you deposited by credit card, contact your card's issuing bank immediately. Ask to speak to someone in the fraud department. Carefully explain the situation. Focus on the fact that you haven't placed any trades, received the promised education, and cannot withdraw your funds. Ask if a chargeback is an option under your circumstances.

Go ahead and file a complaint with econsumer.gov - Your site for cross-border complaints.

Thanks Pharoah,

I have already called up the bank. I have the emails, just that they emails are one sided as they are being ignored by Eurobondfx.

Eurobondfx representative also gave a reason that I cannot withdraw my money because they have already opened trades with it. When I said that I did not give anyone permission to open trades, they replied that by signing up I have already agreed to let them do trades on my behalf. Its just rubbish!

Back