European Forex Professional Weekly 2009-08-27

oscillator

Great post. Agree totally. just need a little precision: what is the oscillator plotted on the chart?

Thanks
yiehom

Excellent...!

Impressive analysis. Glad to have you share your views with us little people here....!

Rated 5 stars from me.

Kind regards, and looking forward to reading your regular updates!

SanAmsterdam.

Last edited:
Fundamental Analysis

I really enjoyed reading your fundamental analysis. Good stuff! I don't believe in using MACD or Stochastics or any other lagging indicators for technical analysis. I agree with your fundamental analysis though. I don't want to sound like I didn't like the post.

Last edited:
thanks a ton been struggling as of late..getting chopped to pieces..other problem i always seem to sell first..new to forex 2 mos. having trouble being patient..trying to find a style

Jd0616, You will be okay!
Stay with demo, place realistic trades based on fundamentals. Make sure you have calculated the risk Forex Risk Calculator, set appropriate stop losses and attainable profit taking targets. Understand the margin calls Margin Call Calculator | Calculate Forex Margin Call - OANDA FXTrade

Don’t sit and watch the charts, trust your choices. If you sit and watch the charts you are going to go nuts, panic and make irrational decisions. Rather watch trends, be aware of ranges, and if you want to react do so only when there is a confirmed “break-out”. These are the first things I was ever taught, and they really helped me. They are your foundation, and things you must do, otherwise you will be trading from the edge of your seat, no sleep, no social life, and you will loose more than you make.

In no time your confidence will build, you will be doing these small things without thinking about it, and you will then be able to concentrate on other important contributing issues like the economic calendar, and indicators. When you have a handle on those and making consistent gains, you will have developed your own style and, that is when you will be ready to look at going live.

Thank you so much for the analysis, you have done well. Looking forward to read more of your clear cut analysis and signal.

Hey Sive,

Even if it turns out that in this instance you are completely wrong... the opportunity to observe your professional trading and analysis style is priceless. Thank you for taking the time to share.

Great post. Agree totally. just need a little precision: what is the oscillator plotted on the chart?

Thanks
yiehom
It is a simple oscillator - "Close - 7-day MA" I always use it to identificate overbought/oversold level. It is more informative, cause it is not relative - it has no borders like RSI or Stochastic. My overbought - peak or near peak of this oscillator on daily basis. Oversold - vice versa

I want to say thanks to all forum members, who have read and judged this research. But let's wait for results of forecast. I'll try to do my best, and hope, that my point of view on the different market situations will be usefull for you.

Back