European Forex Professional Weekly 2009-08-27

Hey Sive,

Even if it turns out that in this instance you are completely wrong...

Nobody is perfect, especially on market. Sitiation can change dramatically, just from 1 word of somebody, like B. Bernanke, but such moments are besides us. We can only react on this, change our view on situation, that will based on new information.

The best response may be the one that Lord John Maynard Keynes gave when he was criticized for changing his position on a major economic issue: “When the facts change, I change my mind. And what do you do, sir?”

But for now my point of view is in my research and I hope, that during the next week there will be no such events...

Thank you Mr. Morten for sharing your analysis with us.
And thanks to FPA for providing us with their many services.

Thanks for the profit

Hello,

I wanted to say thank you very much Mr. Morten. I set up a position trade and was in at 1.43720 and again at 1.43622. these levels corresponded to your analysis and to the 100 % retraction on the 4 hr chart.
I closed the positions to day for a 113 and a 145 pip profit. (corresponds to 62% retraction and 50% retraction).

I look forward to hearing more of your analysis..

Hobs

Dear Hobs,
It is great, that my thoughts were useful for you. But in weekly researches I try to concentrate on general direction of the market and factors, that could drive the market. My primary occupation is driving macro fund, which seek to profit from economic trends by trading stocks, bonds, currencies and commodities.

Although I gave some "trade possibilities" they were quite approximate and have shown just general direction of market that I'm waiting for.

Trade recommendation demands more detail information about entering, target profit, stop loss levels and alternatives if situation will change. It should be REAL trading plan. And it should be much shorter, than weekly research ;)

That's why, I strongly recommend compare different research information with your own trading plans and thoughts, and then make a decision.

TA values

Sive,
Thank you very much for your analysis, it is very insightful. Could you post your TA indicator vlaues.

MACD 12,26,9 ?
SSto 8,3,3
Osc ?

Kind regards,
Sparky

Managed Trader

Is Sive Morten a managed fx account broker? I like his insight and knowledge
and lookiing for a managed broker for my account.
Thanks

Back