European Forex Professional Weekly 2010-01-06

Concerning your ABC - yours are valid, but I think that DRPO ABC is a more suitable in daily frame or use a horly ABC. See attached files.

Do you have any other alternative page that I can track which you are spending much more time?

No, I do not trade on demo, except FPA demo account, basically for support researches and prepare trade descriptions, in general, I try to trade my recomendations.

Except FPA
I'm investing on futures markets with another volumes of money and long-term for Hedge Fund that I'm working for.

Sive.

Attachments

• EUR_USD_1H_11-01-10.JPG
    EUR_USD_1H_11-01-10.JPG
    92.3 KB · Views: 18
  • EUR_USD_daily_11-01-10.JPG
    EUR_USD_daily_11-01-10.JPG
    102.7 KB · Views: 20
From the signals page, I observe that you are still USD bearish, which makes me happy. I was Gold long, (I have no chance to make transactions in Turkey other than USDTRY, EURTRY and Gold on a trusthworty broker. USDTRY and EURTRY is almost responsiveless to any news in the world lately due to the market waiting the standby agreement that will be signed shortly this week or next week between Turkey and IMF) so I was waiting for a hike to close my position with profit after the huge decline on Tuesday.

Last edited:
From the signals page, I observe that you are still USD bearish, which makes me happy.

Hi, Sentinel, I'm aside for now. The trade that you're talking about is a short-term one (look the latest trade description). There was a stop grabber trade.

Today will be new research. In general - bearish USD position is a bit risky due to weekly bullish trend. But the upmove on EUR/USD is still possible. But I'm not sure that I will take a position for EUR/USD upmove for now.

During the last two days I 've traded USD/JPY (daily DRPO and continuation today).

Back