European Forex Professional Weekly 2010-01-28

Market has reached hourly OP and confluence resistance at 1.3970 area. I've closed my short-term long position.

Market has reached hourly OP and confluence resistance at 1.3970 area. I've closed my short-term long position.

I also see that you short EURUSD from 1.39687 with TP at 1.3650. Can I assume that you are expecting a better NFP reading?

Well, I think it will be around +20K, but this wasn't a reason for short enter.
It looked like the retracement is over, but definitely not ;) Market has reached XOP at 1.4023 and agreement. Looks like I was a bit hasty with decision...

There is very interesting situation now developing on EUR/USD.
Market has reached hourly XOP=1.4027 and Agreement area a made strong impulse down.

If day will close below 1.3982 -we will get daily W&R of nearest 0.382 resistance and down move can continue...

I am short now, although with 0.3 lot.

Attachments

• EUR_USD_4H_03-02-10.JPG
    EUR_USD_4H_03-02-10.JPG
    120.1 KB · Views: 21
  • EUR-USD_daily_03_02_10.JPG
    EUR-USD_daily_03_02_10.JPG
    107.2 KB · Views: 15
Today will be new research, I've added a light analysis of JPY.
And another important thing - tomorrow will be not just NFP - they will publish revised employment tables for recent half a year, and some worries exist that the real job loosing for that period can be greater for about 1 mln. It's a huge revision. May be it's just rumors...

Woww.. What a decline that was. Seems that COP had been taken out by market in Gold and market retraced due to triggered StopLosses. Correct? Next target confluence around 1040.

Back