European Forex Professional Weekly 2010-02-04

Hm, may be.... It's a bit difficult to me operate with just your numbers. But I remember the bounds of OscPredictor in CQG... There was an OS definitely.
I'll post the chart on Monday.

Hi, Sentinel
Here is the Gold. We have daily OS condition just above weekly Confluence support.
So, I think that there will be a possibility to enter short once again somewhere around 1083-1088.

Attachments

• Daily_Gold_08_02_10.JPG
    Daily_Gold_08_02_10.JPG
    126.9 KB · Views: 17
Hi, Sentinel
Here is the Gold. We have daily OS condition just above weekly Confluence support.
So, I think that there will be a possibility to enter short once again somewhere around 1083-1088.

Since I already have some open positions, I will prefer short if it reachs 1093-1096 confluence which is 0.618 retrace of latest decline. (Also OP agreement)

I'm long on EUR/USD now for short-term. It's possible, that we will touch 1.3740 area.

Hi, Sentinel,
As for me, I do not see any W&R and have some feelings that gold will reach it usual 0.618 retracement at OP=1091. I will watch for signs of reversion in this area.

Attachments

• 4H_Gold_10_02_10.JPG
    4H_Gold_10_02_10.JPG
    110.2 KB · Views: 14
Yeah.. It seems that I am a little bit hasty giving this decision.

By the way, Daily DEMA is about to turn bullish..

Last edited:
Yeah.. It seems that I am a little bit hasty giving this decision.

Not necesary Sentinel,
I can't be always right. I just share with you with my thoughts. May be you're right, and market will not reach 1091. It also possible...

All that I 've said is not a rule of thumb. I also make mistakes (just look at my FPA demo). ;)

Concerning Gold - first, there is a stop grabber at 2-hour, so it can reach 1074 level. Second - looks like 1083 is a holding level. If there will be W&R of 1083 - possibly that will it... and not 1091. We should act according to circumstances...

BTW Here is another example of stop grabber trade (my latest trade on demo)
Hourly EUR/USD

Attachments

• eur_usd_1h_10-02-10_grabber.gif
    eur_usd_1h_10-02-10_grabber.gif
    27.9 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
Concerning Gold - first, there is a stop grabber at 2-hour, so it can reach 1074 level. Second - looks like 1083 is a holding level. If there will be W&R of 1083 - possibly that will it... and not 1091. We should act according to circumstances...

BTW Here is another example of stop grabber trade (my latest trade on demo)
Hourly EUR/USD

Dear Sive,

I am unable to replicate this scenario on my Metatrader since my DEMA and Detrended Oscillators are different. Could you please do me a favor and send me the indicator files seen on your chart if they are free of licences?

Back