European Forex Professional Weekly 2010-03-04

Hi, Sive. My first post here and I enjoy reading your weekly analysises very much as they are very objective and Trading with Dinapoli Levels is also my favourite book. Keep them coming. By the way, correct me if I am wrong as I remember W&R as well as Dynamic pressure, is not directional indicator, although they are very very important in D-level trading. Any possibility of showing some intraday trade set-ups here in future?Thanks.

Charles

Hi, Charles,
Well, formally you're right, because DiNapoli didn't include W&R in directional signal in the list in the book. Besides, it has very shallow mention in the book. But it still a directional signal, because it has all the quality of directionals, at least for me, and I use it as directional.
Concerning Dynamic pressure, yes it's not directional, it' just definite condition of market and MACDP behavior.

About trades. Unfortunately I have nothing particular interesting during last time (although made some trades). If I'll do something interesting - will post it definitely.

Sive.

Gentlemen,
I've opened a long position on EUR/USD, according to my thoughts that I've posted in Weekly Research. But the price behavior not quite match to my expectations - it's choppy a bit. So, I have to tight stops for holidays...
Let's see.

Thanx Sive,
I always enjoy your analysis.
This will be useful for me next week when I make decisions.
We'll then see if the BIG dogs have done cutting stops:mad:

I look forward to this every week.

Kennedy

your eurusd long trade

Hi Sive

What's your TP and SL on your EURUSD long trade?

Got a feeling it's heading up to 13800 area??

Hi Zapper,
t/p according to research is 1.38-1.3820, I've placed a bit higher - 1.3840, because i think that if market will trigger stops above 1.38 we will reach 1.3840.
But situation develops choppy a bit, so, I will watch for position...
s/l now at breakeven, beacuse I usually tight stops before weekend. 1.3571,
You can track my position on my FPA's demo account. All orders are visible there.

Thank you

Sive,

Excellent analysis. Thank you for taking the time to do these informative posts. I'm learning a lot here.

Gold

Daily and Weekly Dema on Gold is now bearish. No oversold position. I expext 1097 at least which is the daily OP.

Hi, Sentinel,
Sorry, was a bit busy with weekly research. I'm still aside on Gold. The more I look at it the more I think that some wide trading range is a near perspective for Gold.

I'll look at it tomorrow and post my view on Gold. But on EUR/USD situation very tricky.

Back