EuropeFX Scam

Harps4

Recruit
Hi Guys

Looks like I have been the target of a scam with EuropeFX, I have been in contact with some companies that offer recovery services but they all need upfront fees paid and I have been wiped out, I am happy to do a percentage of recovered funds as fees but no one seems to do this only. What advice do you have for me if I have to go this alone without the support of a recovery agent?

Hi Guys

Looks like I have been the target of a scam with EuropeFX, I have been in contact with some companies that offer recovery services but they all need upfront fees paid and I have been wiped out, I am happy to do a percentage of recovered funds as fees but no one seems to do this only. What advice do you have for me if I have to go this alone without the support of a recovery agent?
First of all, stay away from so-called recovery room scammer. And secondly, Let`s us know what exactly happened with you so we can suggest you the possible steps accordingly.

First of all, stay away from so-called recovery room scammer. And secondly, Let`s us know what exactly happened with you so we can suggest you the possible steps accordingly.

Hi, thanks for the reply. Here isn’t summary
always pushing for more money
telling me which trades to do and don’t do anything (close or open trades) till they ring to say so but then they don’t ring and profitable trades are not closed
using TeamViewer
high commissions on silver trade and they kept telling me to open and close trades in it
trade disabled due to ‘admin issue’ that screwed me over as I couldn’t close, open or hedge trades
using hedge trading and I had to deposit
More money to do trades
offering commission discount when certain amount of money deposited, never received discount

Cheers

Dear Client,

We are sorry to hear your experience with EuropeFX is not meeting your expectations.

In EuropeFX , we pride ourselves of the high level of service and commitment to your investment and to you.

We invite you to contact our dedicated Client Relations team and request the opening of an internal audit regarding your claims.

Regards,

EuropeFx

invite-fpaop.png
The FPA invited the Original Poster to update this discussion on May 29, 2019 at 7:23 AM

Back