• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss EuroRise.com

General discussions of a financial company
No trade yesterday and today. Since starting at the beginning of the week I have had one trade.

I just noticed something, on myfxbook there is a demo running for this EA. It says this EA took a trade yesterday which it did not do for me. The day before however I got a trade that does not show up on that statement. Martin could you shed some light on this for me please?

Had two more wins and one loss. The loss was big enough to wipe out all three wins and then some...

Martin could you shed some light on this for me please?

It is a known fact that there are differences between price feeds of different brokers, which cause some trades to be triggered on one account and not on another. In the long run, it is nothing to worry about, although you can experience losses when we experience gains (and vice versa of course; we also have customers who experienced gains during the days we experienced a loss). Today, we published 2 more accounts and as you can see, all 3 of them behave differently.

It is a known fact that there are differences between price feeds of different brokers, which cause some trades to be triggered on one account and not on another. In the long run, it is nothing to worry about, although you can experience losses when we experience gains (and vice versa of course; we also have customers who experienced gains during the days we experienced a loss). Today, we published 2 more accounts and as you can see, all 3 of them behave differently.

Ok thanks Martin, I will keep demo testing for a while to see how it does before I decide on going live myself.

Back