EURUSD Analysis (ongoing thread)

Made a good bit on that NFP buy

EUR/USD - 10/03/2020 - Feels like a good place to buy!
EUR news was wet flannel, and trend seems to be continuing.

Need to keep an eye on rate cuts for EUR this Thursday, though already seen a couple of rate cuts with no major affect.

USD continues to be weak, watching economic news today to see if sells arise but remaining bullish.

How you guys trading? Think we’re gonna see an end to the bull run anytime soon? :)
D26DA4C4-F428-4C11-81A5-9189767B3314.png

EUR news made no difference whatsoever. Looks to be heading to that 1.12813 support level you have marked up. Will be looking to get in on the buy then.

EUR/USD - 13/03/2020 - I’ve pretty much been selling everything all week :p

Out of the bull run and looking for further sells.

Think a lot of people putting money into EUR due to negative interest policy from ECB.

Talks of recessions ahead, didn’t expect coronavirus to kick things off, have been moving money into indices trading the last couple of weeks and going for shorts.
Some big moves up for grabs.

How you all trading? Think talks of recession warranted? :)
A40042D7-0474-417E-9F82-0CFC3EC41A5E.png

EUR/USD - 13/03/2020 - I’ve pretty much been selling everything all week :p

Out of the bull run and looking for further sells.

Think a lot of people putting money into EUR due to negative interest policy from ECB.

Talks of recessions ahead, didn’t expect coronavirus to kick things off, have been moving money into indices trading the last couple of weeks and going for shorts.
Some big moves up for grabs.

How you all trading? Think talks of recession warranted? :) View attachment 51712
Yeah i can see that if you had the bank and the knowledge then going sort on indices would be great!

Back