EURUSD Analysis (ongoing thread)

EUR/USD - 09/04/2020 - took profit at 1.09 still holding 30% of my buy trades through consolidation.

EUR news a bit choppy - “European Central Bank (ECB) has asked for a fiscal stimulus package worth 1.5 trillion euros. However, the European ministers have failed to deliver the stimulus so far due to a constant standoff between southern European states like Italy and fiscally conservative countries like the Netherlands. Hence, we have not seemed much price action in the EUR/USD currency pair.”

Still expecting USD news to be not so great either, I’m feeling the longs on EURUSD but gonna await developments before placing more orders.

Think we might see some strength back for the USD?

How is everyone else trading today? :)
603B8AC3-57F9-4EA3-B24C-0C8A30CFF01E.png

I think eurusd will rise to the level of 1.08812 in the coming days. the dollar news which is today can also affect on this.

EUR/USD - 09/04/2020 - took profit at 1.09 still holding 30% of my buy trades through consolidation.

EUR news a bit choppy - “European Central Bank (ECB) has asked for a fiscal stimulus package worth 1.5 trillion euros. However, the European ministers have failed to deliver the stimulus so far due to a constant standoff between southern European states like Italy and fiscally conservative countries like the Netherlands. Hence, we have not seemed much price action in the EUR/USD currency pair.”

Still expecting USD news to be not so great either, I’m feeling the longs on EURUSD but gonna await developments before placing more orders.

How is everyone else trading today? :)View attachment 52609
cool stuff, made a small profit this morning on this pair. great analysis btw thanks for sharing!

Eurodollar rose even higher than i expected yesterday. closed the profit in the morning. expect it to grow further.

Interesting analysis. Going to keep an eye on this as I expect the USD to weaken further however as you say with the lack of financial support is holding back the EUR from gaining any strength.

EUR/USD - 15/04/2020 - feels like a dangerous place to be in on this pair.

It’s really testing the 1.09 level and might be ripe to break through (or has already broken through).

I think economic data from U.S. may be more positive than expected though the virus is taking hold there and easing in Europe.

Trump talking about getting the economy back up and running so soon may have helped with these initial sells.

All my orders are closed at the moment and have hit TP on my sells from Monday.

We’re either following the uptrend or breaking through, I’m watching US economic data closely then following the direction as gains have been huge in this pair of late.

May all come down to how this 4hr candle settles.

How is everyone else trading today? :)
B6283803-B98B-484E-B9D5-EC7790AD5163.png

Eurusd went to the sell today but then returned to the same level. now i see the pair is growing. i think it'll rise to the level of 1.09595.

Now eurusd is going to sell. i see the bearish trend. i think the price'll fall to the level of 1.08745.

Back