EURUSD Analysis (ongoing thread)

The EURUSD bounces back down from the 200 day EMA and the 1.1000 zone to complete three consecutive sessions dropping and it could reach the 1.0800 level once again, which it has been acting as support.

I have got the buy on Thursday on 78% fibo level pull back and it was a 1:2 rewards for me in 1 day. I have closed the profits and will look to sell again on Monday or Tuesday on further confirmations.

Sorry for the hiatus, taken this lockdown as an opportunity to spend more time with family before the birth of my new boy :)

EUR/USD - 23/07/2020 - EU Summit success a huge factor in the buys this week.

1.141 became a key level kicking things off on Monday, showed that pair was ripe for a buy.

As it never made a go of the previous 1.138 level it cave me confidence to get into the longs and await EU news.

Lots of USD news out today starting at around 1pm GMT and using this as a key to where the market is flowing.

I’m looking at the 1.156 level for new entries, data may be good for USD and make the pair retrace down to uptrend support lines.

If 1.156 isn’t touched or is tested with not much ferocity I’ll be placing longs, anything bellow will be shorts for me.

How you all feeling about the pair? Think we’re gonna see the 1.156 level broken? :)

#financiallyfreetrader

33B14D79-30CD-4EA4-BDD7-1AAEB8E87B32.jpeg

This year we have seen that 1.1750 has been a key resistance level....today we broke it again going to 1.18....
Does anyone see this trend going anywhere but up?

Back