EURUSD Forex Forecast (Updated Daily)

Hi Angela,

I prefer, instead of spending time to check what happened yesterday to wait and analyse the next chart that you are going to post.
When do you plan to post the next one? (Please mention also your time zone, when mentioning time)

Hi F-man,

There was one yesterday but I had school so I did not get to post it; let me know if you want me to post it anyway to analyze it. Today Mr. Prithyani is traveling. I will have to wait until the next one is posted, which will most likely be Monday.
I am in Central Standard zone. So I usually catch the end of the time period of the forecast, but I try to get it out before it expires.
Bare with me, and check back with me on Monday. Looking forward to it.

-Angela

Hi F-man,

There was one yesterday but I had school so I did not get to post it; let me know if you want me to post it anyway to analyze it. Today Mr. Prithyani is traveling. I will have to wait until the next one is posted, which will most likely be Monday.
I am in Central Standard zone. So I usually catch the end of the time period of the forecast, but I try to get it out before it expires.
Bare with me, and check back with me on Monday. Looking forward to it.

-Angela

As mentioned before, let's leave the past, because we are working in a future's market;)
I will wait to see your next one.

EURUSD Forex Forecast January 25, 2011

Hello everyone,

Today we expect the EURUSD to head North between the 1.35914 and 1.36449 barrier area.
Here is a Visual of our Forecast for January 25, 2011

Jan-25_01.jpg

Note that all analysis are personally edited and approved by Forex Analyst Navin Prithyani.

Regards,
Angela

PS. @ F-man.. definitely late today

Hello everyone,

Today we expect the EURUSD to head North between the 1.35914 and 1.36449 barrier area.
Here is a Visual of our Forecast for January 25, 2011

Note that all analysis are personally edited and approved by Forex Analyst Navin Prithyani.

Regards,
Angela

PS. @ F-man.. definitely late today

Looking forward for the next one.

EURUSD Forex Forecast January 26, 2011

Hello everyone,

Today we expect the EURUSD to head North between the 1.35853 and 1.36203 barrier area.
Here is a Visual of our Forecast for January 26, 2011

Jan-26_01.jpg

Enjoy,
Angela

Hello everyone,

Today we expect the EURUSD to head North between the 1.35853 and 1.36203 barrier area.
Here is a Visual of our Forecast for January 26, 2011

Jan-26_01.jpg

Enjoy,
Angela

Hi Angela,

That means that it will first move South from 1.3663 to 1.3585 (78 pips) and then bounce on that level towards North, right?

Hi Angela,

That means that it will first move South from 1.3663 to 1.3585 (78 pips) and then bounce on that level towards North, right?

Mind you I am learning forex, and I am not quite sure what I am looking at here but the chart is current. and I would have to say that you would be correct judging the image.

Mind you I am learning forex, and I am not quite sure what I am looking at here but the chart is current. and I would have to say that you would be correct judging the image.

We are all learning here, so no worries. Let me explain to you what I meant:

When this forecast was put on the Forum, the EURUSD was at 1.3684. That is way above the levels the forecast is talking about. Another clue we have is that the "picture" was taken at the moment, when the rate was 1.36634 (You can see it on the very right of the chart in a white highlighted box) coming south from 1.36990. This happened exactly 6 hours and 37 minutes before you posted this on the Forum. (this time is actually confirmed in the FAQs of forexwatchers.com - The forecasts are posted approx. 1 hour before London opening (7AM GMT.) Clients are also notified via Twitter when the forecasts are posted.

Now to the Forecast itself:

Even if you had made the post exactly at the moment, where I believe this Forecast was made, it still doesn't give the correct picture of the market, because the starting point is wrong.

I checked the website of forexwatchers and it got my interest. Can you pass them this message and let us have some clear details, how their forecast works?

I will keep checking the daily forecast for a few days and if they have a good percentage of correct daily forecasts, I will subscribe to their services. It would be a good source of information for my trading.

If you check the FAQ's page there is more information.
The boss isnt around for me to get details right now, and I am just a secretary :)

There is a free trail which if you are interested, I'm sure it would answer all of your questions and you can contact Mr. Prithyani himself which can give more precise clear details with any questions.

I would like to help but it's not my area. We're also on facebook where the past performance for January is displayed for review by anyone who is interested.

-Angela

Back