EURUSD | How willl you trade it?

Nice work RiceX ! Now rinse & repeat ! I basically missed this last week-under a 100 pips in 6 days - tues/wed/thurs were some real market movers. I stayed out due to reasons that I cant remember-lol. Now a quote from my favorite Governator-"I'LL BE BACK"!:)

Yeah, technically they were buying USDCHF and EURCHF. What I meant was selling the Swiss Franc, in this case to buy Euros and Bucks. Great week ender!

I think we still have some sweet range trading left in the USD/CAD to go before you start firing back the martinis boys and girls.

ateam.jpg

" don't you just love it when a plan comes together!" lol

cheers fingers.

MM yes, that's why they, the swiss, can do that with relative ease, because they have enormous quantities of swiss franc to sell. The japanese used to do the same thing as they had bags of yen.

1st rule of intervention only sell your own money. The other way round gets you into all sorts of trouble.

I can now say that my 'spidey sense' about a turn around was wrong, but what I must have been feeling was the SNB intervention. Talk to me in ten years and I'll get my tingles straight.

Oh...and if anyone knows someone in the SNB that wants to intervene into the value of the swissy, tell them they can do it in my account...I'd appreciate it.

Hope you guys have filled your pip baskets today there has been some nice price action. Eur/usd looks like it's on the way down again, cable too, and the yen weakening against the dollar.

I'm in a euro and a sterling trade that have been pretty good to me today.

Blog update here : FOREX DAWN

well I was thinking of buying USDEUR but now it seems a bit risky however speaking long term US economy seems in a little better shape than EU so I hope every goes by the plan

Back