EURUSD - Looking to sell today

Jarratt Davis

Special Consultant to the FPA
Hey everyone,

Today I expect to see continued weakness in the EUR currency against all major currencies. This is because the market will keep selling the EUR every time it rallies in anticipation of the ECB’s June 5th meeting, where they are expected to act.

Possible entry points for today could be around 1.3630 to 1.3650, with a stop loss placed around 1.3700 and take profit targets around 1.3580 to 1.3550.

P.S - If you want to learn more about how I trade, I've put together a FREE video course which you can check out here

http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/fpa-freebies-discounts-list/34326-free-trading-course-forex-pro-jarratt-davis.html

Last edited by a moderator:

S.chakrabortty2011

Private, 1st Class
hello jaratt
are you still holding your gbp/usd trade??
if yes then can you please explain the fundamental reason of this pair dropping so so fast ??

forxme

Private, 1st Class
I have MT4. I was looking at the charts just a minute ago, and the only up trend is on the weekly chart. GBP/USD. Sometimes the market rejects the fundamentals, as sometimes the market rejects indicators. Fundamentals are to Forex what the Stock Indices are to the stock market. Still you can't always trust what the market is going to do, not always going to go the way you might think.

jesusrules

Recruit
hello jarrat my personal forex messiah..do u trade news or announcement thats causes spikes in seconds???and how do you trade them???

Jarratt Davis

Special Consultant to the FPA
hello jaratt
are you still holding your gbp/usd trade??
if yes then can you please explain the fundamental reason of this pair dropping so so fast ??
Hey S.chakrabortty2011,

I am currently still holding GBP/USD as nothing fundamental has changed regarding GBP strength. The sell off was due to sentiment turning bearish- this is because of month end demand for EUR/GBP from the Bundesbank that caused GBP to weaken, also there has been a lack of news flow from the UK over this week to support GBP, however I still hold a bullish bias towards GBP. Hope that helps!

Jarratt

forexfool

Recruit
Hi Jarrat, I have 2 million reasons to hope you´re right.

A FOOL AND HIS MONEY ARE SOON PARTED

Last edited:

Brett Reynolds

Sergeant Major
Well...all indications are for more downward progress next week.!!? Targetting 1.6650 area..initially..but I'll watch the PA erly next week before I enter.!?