EURUSD Trading Opportunities

Good morning all, quick update today as I have just entered as buy on EURUSD . I was looking for price to come to this buy in level. I went down to the 4H timeframe to taker this trade. If you look you will see two hammer rejection wicked candles so that was a green light for me to take the trade. Fingers crossed this one plays out or I can at least lock in some profits as EU hasn't been kind to me. Little risky but I am ok with that, fortune favors the brave as they say. Will update again in a few days. GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

I would like to have seen a deeper retracement but it's kicked higher nice and quickly for you from this level so should be going well for you. Looking like we may see a nice structure break if it can clear those equal highs.

Good morning all, hope everyone has had a good weekend. Back to business tonight, and I am looking at EURUSD buy's. Price got held up at the weekly demand zone above, but we finally saw that zone broken. To where we have seen price reach the bigger monthly demand zone . Friday saw the daily candle close bullish . This is my signal to buy from here, DXY has seen high's from 10 years ago so I expect a pullback in price from USD. Which in turn will work out well for a EURUSD buy. Aiming for the supply zone above as the first target. Will be entering once the spreads settle after market opening. Will update again in a few days. GLIYF

Screenshot_1.png

This week's video is out on my YouTube channel. Please feel free to head over and let me know your thoughts on any of the pairs i follow. Would appreciate a like and subscribe if you haven't already :slight_smile:

Head over to YT and give this week's video a watch. Would really appreciate your feedback, and also what you're trading currently. hope you all have a good trading week.

Back