"Even After They Wipe You Out...They Still Ring You Up" Option FM

oldenu

Recruit
Hi,

Having lost the entire contents of my account ($125K) in July 2016 I received a phone call today from the OFM The man told he was from the recovery dept and noticed I had lost a lot of money from my account. Immediately I went into a blind rage cursing and swearing at him down the phone. Guess what he said next"Why are you shouting at me?"
These guys are beyond a joke. Is the global community powerless to sue these people and put them in jail?
The regulatory authorities are useless in closing these people down entirely.
Did he really expect yuletide felicitations from me?

oldenu

Good on you. The recovery department is just another ploy to wring yet more money out of you. These humanoid parasites are beyond contempt.

Unfortunately, I think it's impossible to stop them. Shut down one bucketshop, and they'll just open up under a new name, setting up with the money they stole from you.

As for getting your money back, have you tried WinChargeBack? Apparently they are quite good.

Hi,

Having lost the entire contents of my account ($125K) in July 2016 I received a phone call today from the OFM The man told he was from the recovery dept and noticed I had lost a lot of money from my account. Immediately I went into a blind rage cursing and swearing at him down the phone. Guess what he said next"Why are you shouting at me?"
These guys are beyond a joke. Is the global community powerless to sue these people and put them in jail?
The regulatory authorities are useless in closing these people down entirely.
Did he really expect yuletide felicitations from me?

oldenu
Whenever you got call from recovery department you have to keep one thing in your mind that ever never pay single penny "In the name of Recovery"

Instead, the "recovery department" is there to try to recover more money from your wallet.

125 K !!!1!!

That's a lot to invest, Now I don't know your story and what happened to you, but if I have to invest 125K I would do some search first.
Sorry for what happened mate.

Me too, after ripping me off back in September ...I had a call in October from "recovery dept" which I turned down as i knew it is just phase two of the scam ... yesterday I had another call from "customer relation dept"asking about "my experience in trading with Option FM" .... that was a good opportunity to tell them how I really feel :mad:

Me too, after ripping me off back in September ...I had a call in October from "recovery dept" which I turned down as i knew it is just phase two of the scam ... yesterday I had another call from "customer relation dept"asking about "my experience in trading with Option FM" .... that was a good opportunity to tell them how I really feel :mad:

Did you say anything which could get through the forum profanity filters? :D

Back