Ever Blown Your Trading Account?

Good strategy to invest less amount in start it will give you clear idea how long you can go with forex market. I think every one faces this problem of blowing account if his capital is small he will not suffer a big problem. I did this experience invest very low amounts , blow up my account many times .This told me much learning about causes of loss.
Ofcourse new things are new for everyone they will do many mistakes to find out the ways to know forex business. It is brilliant idea to invest some amount first time or for making experiments. If some one blow up his account he will certainly know its reasons , will invest again to overcome those things. Many problems are solved by practice so do slow and steady practice.

YES, I blew up my trading account at least once and I have since made back all my losses. That is, you are very near the level of zero, zip, nada, zilch (eg. forced liquidation). Otherwise, you voluntarily closed out your account because you were either so underfunded that it made no sense to trade or you were so mentally drained that you just wanted out at all cost.

Blown few accounts but those were small like $50 or $100 but the big blown up of my forex career was $3000 account. That was the real heart breaking one.

Blowing account is not a big issue for beginner traders almost all face this difficulty. They blow in one trade or with continuous loss. Af they invest a small amount they had an option to trade again. But the thing is what they learnt from this blowing up . If they improve their trading they can next grow their account. Haphazard trading with investment many times will not give you any lesson for good trading.

However wired this might sound, I must say that you did a good job. This is great opportunity for you to learn something about you and your trading strategy and never make the same mistake again. Learn how to control yourself and your trading position. Happy learning!

This is the important experience in my trading life. Expert traders that I know always tell their stories. I do not understand them much by communication. When I had experience by myself. You can life with it. Leave it and move forward. This will help you gain more experience.

Back