Ever Blown Your Trading Account?

I had blown my account many times but after making and following some good strategies we will be able to earn good and consistent profit can save our account from blown. Trader should increase their money management skill.

Live account? Naah
Demo accounts: I blow them all the time......just to release the steam and try out unrealistic moves

Oh well, without blowing up the first real account i wouldn't pay as much appreciation to the money management. It was a small one and I was going to make it couple time bigger in one week. Right now I’m a proud owner of a profitable live account, but still missing first one. I like to think of it like of the sacrifice to the Forex Gods…or God...or Goddess, whatever :D

I have blown 2 mini accounts when I get started to forex trading and about 5 demo accounts in Hotforex. I can say by doing that, my trading skill has improved better.

Last edited:
Never blown an account but did come rather close a couple of years back when the tsunami hit japan!

Naah not genius... just prefer blowing demos with unsure trades......... and only opening 90% + trades on the live accs

Ofcourse. I'd be surprised if there is anyone here whoo didnt blow themselves up in the beginning.

What's there to be surprised about?

I'm sure there would be others like myself that didn't start trading forex CFD's 1st!

I started trading stock's year's before starting trading forex CFD's, probably the reason I use little leverage :p

Back