Ever Blown Your Trading Account?

it is not strange or odd thing if some one blowup his account. I started trading with low investment. It happened 2 or 3 times I face this . I again started trading because I had a back up money. I never invest all my amount. Blow up your account teach you many things that are helpful in future trading.

Good strategy to invest less amount in start it will give you clear idea how long you can go with forex market. I think every one faces this problem of blowing account if his capital is small he will not suffer a big problem. I did this experience invest very low amounts , blow up my account many times .This told me much learning about causes of loss.

I had also gone through this experience. As a trader for commodities I was working few years ago. On behalf of my clients I was used to buy and sell commodities. That time I saw few of my clients are losing their earned money in a very short period. Because of just they started their trading business without any trading knowledge. It is quite possible in this market that one will lose their everything but they ignore their fault and blamed their broker.

I tell you more, i've lost my deposit several times and each time I would say to myself that it's the last one and I'll never trade Forex again. But after a period of time I would come back again =)

I agree, this experience is a pity. But it's better to avoid such mistakes, to analyse more before trading, learn from your mistakes and understand what you don't need to do.

Yes many times I have blown my account. It is a common phenomenon in trading. What happened to you is also common. You need skills to make money and at the same time you need skills to hold that money. It's a process.

Yes, I agree with you. Analisys should be given a serious approach, even though it isn't always helpful. The market is often unpredictable, so it's just impossible to make 100% prognoses about its trend.

Account can be blown up for over trading. This is the common issue for maximum newly joined traders. I have seen many traders besides me who are facing account blowing issue. But I think it is for lack of trading knowledge. Because I do not face this in my trading career. I tried to trade in small lots. And also withdraw the small portion of my profits whenever I earn.

Yes many traders do blow their account due to worst moves. You can use the hedging technique if you think that your move is not adequate. A wise trader is supposed not to repeat its mistakes as the margin for error on the Forex mistake is very low.

Yes many times I have blown my account. It is a common phenomenon in trading. What happened to you is also common. You need skills to make money and at the same time you need skills to hold that money. It's a process.

Yes, it´s a process. Also you need to find for yourself how you can recover AND learn from blowing an account.

Back