Ever Blown Your Trading Account?

I think not only new traders that facing problems such as lack in control emotion, and become greedy, sometimes experienced trader become overconfident with their analysis and leading them to open new order with bigger position size.

My first real account of $100 of investment was successfully blown. But, I admit that it was solely my mistake because I was taking too much risk and trying to play aggressively. It was gambling from my side, after all. But, never again.

I think not only new traders that facing problems such as lack in control emotion, and become greedy, sometimes experienced trader become overconfident with their analysis and leading them to open new order with bigger position size.
yeah can happen no matter your situation i am finding as my account grew so did my emotions which ment i needed to reevaluate my risk to reward

This is an entirely normal situation when your account crashes. It's not a big deal, and I'm sure it's happened to everyone. It is necessary to analyze the reason and draw conclusions from the situation. Improve your capital management to minimize such problems in the future. You should also pay attention to your psychological state. It is necessary to prevent your emotions from trading, and you will learn to control your excitement and greed.

Even a banker bank trader possible getting big loss in trading, like a story from Jerome Kerviel make a huge loss for his company 4.9 billion euro

AUD and nzd pairs have a lot to answer for for my previous trading experience. Also EAs took most of my accounts

It would be interesting if someone could share the statistic how much blown accounts with different equities in percentage are out there. Anyone? Any source?

I've woken up to those margin call emails a few times. Always ruins my day....

Back