Everest Markets and Max Fuller – A Mountain of Excuses

AsstModerator

FPA Forums and Reviews Admin
Everest Markets and Max Fuller
A Mountain of Excuses

Everest Markets and Max Fuller know how to make certain to get my attention. The company was first submitted to the FPA by what appears to be a client review in early October 2012. A second review from the same location came in during December 2012, followed by an email the next day from Max Fuller asking why his company's wasn't yet listed – even though it had been listed in October. Since Max wrote in from the same location, it became obvious that he or one of his employees was behind the 2 fake reviews. Per FPA policy, both reviews were set to zero stars and comments were added. Even after this, someone at his company decided that a 3rd fake client review in June 2013 was a good way to try to improve the company's image.

In October 2013, someone claiming to be a former employee wrote in about another review and confessed to posting it. Since I had no way to verify if the claim was true, I compromised and removed the review instead of setting it to zero stars. If the review had been real and the claim fake, I figured either Max or the reviewer would complain about it's absence. No one complained.

The person claiming to be a former employee also said this...

Max has withdrawal requests from up to 3/4 months ago that he still hasn't paid out on and I'm sure has no intention of doing so. The majority from developing countries like Pakistan and Bangladesh.

Max personally showed that he was very creative coming up with excuses and delays for withdrawal requests. He kept pushing back the vote on the FPA Traders Court case filed by Bronxfx. Things began to unravel when his growing mountain of excuses lost consistency. Eventually, that case did go to a Traders Court vote and ended with a Guilty verdict.

For the second case, the only excuse that could be extracted from Everest Markets was a claim of an issue with Skrill.

For the 3rd case, Max emailed this to me...

I will make sure someone can get back to this case and to the clients claim by the end of this week.

My low expectations of Max's promises were met. The EverestMarkets compliance department emailed the client claiming that the company was undergoing a controlled closure and all withdrawals were pending. No money arrived.

Because of some other pressing issues, the Scam Finding article for Everest Markets was delayed for over 2 months. Despite this delay, no one has reported a successful withdrawal and I haven't heard anything back from Max Fuller.

The actions of Everest Markets and Max Fuller left the FPA with no choice. Both the company and Max himself are considered to be scammers. If Max turns up and can meet all the terms in the FPA Scam Finding, then it can be lifted. If not, he and his company will bear this mark of shame from now on.

The FPA recommends against depositing money with EverestMarkets.com or any company related to it. If you have an account with Everest Markets, the FPA wishes you the best of luck in getting any of your funds back.

FPA Scam Finding Against EverestMarkets.com

Bronxfx's original complaint against EverestMarkets

Bronxfx's Traders Court case against EverestMarkets

Masifsaleem's original complaint against EverestMarkets

Masifsaleem's Traders Court case against EverestMarkets

Fxwizard's original complaint against EverestMarkets

Fxwizard's Traders Court case against EverestMarkets

FPA Review Page for EverestMarkets.com

Last edited:
Unfortunately this looks like the normal trail of deceit we have come to expect from scammers.

I had same issue with him but at the end I get back my deposit (never traded but I wait for my money back about 4 months)

One more scammer to watch out for. He'll probably go out and try to open up a brokerage under a new name.

This is another reason why it's best to stick to well regulated brokers. I believe Everest was under NZ FSCL regs for awhile and then bailed out. The regulators didn't do anything about it. :(

Everest Markets and Max Fuller
A Mountain of Excuses

Everest Markets and Max Fuller know how to make certain to get my attention. The company was first submitted to the FPA by what appears to be a client review in early October 2012. A second review from the same location came in during December 2012, followed by an email the next day from Max Fuller asking why his company's wasn't yet listed – even though it had been listed in October. Since Max wrote in from the same location, it became obvious that he or one of his employees was behind the 2 fake reviews. Per FPA policy, both reviews were set to zero stars and comments were added. Even after this, someone at his company decided that a 3rd fake client review in June 2013 was a good way to try to improve the company's image.

In October 2013, someone claiming to be a former employee wrote in about another review and confessed to posting it. Since I had no way to verify if the claim was true, I compromised and removed the review instead of setting it to zero stars. If the review had been real and the claim fake, I figured either Max or the reviewer would complain about it's absence. No one complained.

The person claiming to be a former employee also said this...

Max personally showed that he was very creative coming up with excuses and delays for withdrawal requests. He kept pushing back the vote on the FPA Traders Court case filed by Bronxfx. Things began to unravel when his growing mountain of excuses lost consistency. Eventually, that case did go to a Traders Court vote and ended with a Guilty verdict.

For the second case, the only excuse that could be extracted from Everest Markets was a claim of an issue with Skrill.

For the 3rd case, Max emailed this to me...

My low expectations of Max's promises were met. The EverestMarkets compliance department emailed the client claiming that the company was undergoing a controlled closure and all withdrawals were pending. No money arrived.

Because of some other pressing issues, the Scam Finding article for Everest Markets was delayed for over 2 months. Despite this delay, no one has reported a successful withdrawal and I haven't heard anything back from Max Fuller.

The actions of Everest Markets and Max Fuller left the FPA with no choice. Both the company and Max himself are considered to be scammers. If Max turns up and can meet all the terms in the FPA Scam Finding, then it can be lifted. If not, he and his company will bear this mark of shame from now on.

The FPA recommends against depositing money with EverestMarkets.com or any company related to it. If you have an account with Everest Markets, the FPA wishes you the best of luck in getting any of your funds back.

FPA Scam Finding Against EverestMarkets.com

Bronxfx's original complaint against EverestMarkets

Bronxfx's Traders Court case against EverestMarkets

Masifsaleem's original complaint against EverestMarkets

Masifsaleem's Traders Court case against EverestMarkets

Fxwizard's original complaint against EverestMarkets

Fxwizard's Traders Court case against EverestMarkets

FPA Review Page for EverestMarkets.com

Hi,

I have information on Max Fuller, he is currently in France, near the Swiss border, and is running a business called Jim's British Market.

Address: 60 Rue de Genève, 01630 Saint-Genis-Pouilly, France.

Business phone number: +33450420418

Mobile: +447557344433

email: maxwellofuller@gmail.com

Good luck getting your money back.

Back