Everest markets and saxfx - scam companies

Are you still holding this customer's funds? That's concerns me more.
By the way- what office building you are talking about? the real one or the virtual offshore?

Dear Eddiger,

Everest Markets and SaxFx are both provided legal services by Acura Accounting. This is why the legal representative address is at Acura Accounting. Many firms must register a legal office where all paperwork must be filed and operations completed.

We would not consider New Zealand "offshore" as quoted above.

Kind Regards,

David Warren
Relationship Manager
Everest Markets

Dear Eddiger,

Everest Markets and SaxFx are both provided legal services by Acura Accounting. This is why the legal representative address is at Acura Accounting. Many firms must register a legal office where all paperwork must be filed and operations completed.

Kind Regards,

David Warren
Relationship Manager
Everest Markets

Well, there is a little basement somewhere in London with thousands of company registering this little basement as their address... for me it's offshore, whether it's New Zealand, USA, UK or wherever.

As for this customer- if you did refund this customer you did the right thing and I hope not to see you in this side of the forum again :)

Dear Pharaoh,

At this time we can confirm both profit.erol and bronxfx have been refunded.

Kind Regards,

David Warren
Relationship Manager
Everest Markets

Can you add something about that in Bronxfx's thread in the Open cases folder. What's posted there does not make it sound like the issue has been taken care of.

New Zealand... Sweet jurisdiction...
'No barriers to entry' into the business of banking and finance... which means ... yes you guessed it ... LOTS of scammers.
I'll 'like' any post containing the article about the US prisoner that was able to open a 'non bank' financial firm over there - from the comfort of his own jail cell!

FYI: New Zealand is about as 'Offshore' (read 'unregulated') as you can get!

Between the two threads in this forum area, there seem to be several people that are unable to withdraw funds.

Add the fact that traders are being forced to take their withdrawals through an external dispute resolution service (which all NZ financial operators are OBLIGED to join as a condition of their registration).

Looks like it's not just sheep that are getting fleeced in New Zealand these days.

And yes - to date no word from any compalinant that they have been paid.

Last edited:
Saxfx is cheater
I had deposited 200$ in my account (2088529438) and start trading
I had made some profit about 986$
they only paid my 200$ and did not pay my profit
and they do not answer any contact of me
stop cheater

Saxfx is cheater
I had deposited 200$ in my account (2088529438) and start trading
I had made some profit about 986$
they only paid my 200$ and did not pay my profit
and they do not answer any contact of me
stop cheater

oh I am sorry Mr. "new member with one post", you must be right and we are all wrong

Eddiger, I think you may have misinterpreted that one. Sax and Everest seem to have some form of relationship and he's saying that he was cheated by SaxFx.

Back