Everest markets and saxfx - scam companies

profit.erol

Private
Hi Everyone,

My everest markets account is 16328571. I deposited three times(07/03 – 13/03 – 26/03) to everest markets and total amount is 3000 dollar.
I lost my money two times and I earned money with last 1000 dollar. I had an equity which amount is 4818 dollar.
I had a withdrawal request for 4818 dollar on 5th of april. But they did not give my money till now. I have all the proof in order to show this issue.

• Firstly they disabled my account and sent attached e-mail that they wrote we will pay 2000 dollar. Please look attached e-mail – subject: withdrawal processed
• They wrote me that my withdrawal request will be processed in a month, eventough they wrote 5 business days in the website.
• I gave their CEO two ways which are paying my money and insisting to keep my money and see my actions. You can see this conversations in the e-mail that the subject is Re: FW: Withdrawal Processed
• Their CEO - max fuller promised me to give my money several times. You can see e-mails by downloading via link in below. The e-mail subject is “Re: Withdrawal Processed”
• Max fuller (CEO) sent me last e-mail on 4th of july and promised me to give confirmation doc from bank for my payment. The e-mail is attached. Subject is “Re:”

Finally I can’t accept to steal my 4818 dollar. It is easy to understand that there is scam company – only deposit broker.
Their CEO max fuller is really young man. His linkeding profile is here. Max Fuller - United Kingdom | LinkedIn
I gave him time to fix this issue as young man's wrong, but he did not prefer to do it.
Unfortunately it will not be easy to steal my money like this. I will try to do everything as much as I can.
I will start to open websites in order to explain this issue.

And also they opened new forex company which name is saxfx. You can see conversation also about saxfx. PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM THESE BROKERS!!!
You can download e-mail proofs via this link > https://www.dropbox.com/s/lz59s7h5k1wykzs/Proof e-mails.rar

Complain anyway. If PayPal gets enough complaints, they may cut the broker off. It's happened before.

Everest Markets Rebuttal

Dear Traders,

- Traders who have raised their concerns are being issues with refunds, and their cases are currently being mediated by the FPA and FSCL.

- SaxFX is in no way a subsidiary or affiliated with Everest Markets Limited.
SaxFX and Everest Markets Limited legally share the same office building in 100% segregation. No information, counter-party or partnership will ever exsist between the two entities.

We remain at your disposal for any further questions directly by email on compliance@everestmarkets.com.

Kind Regards,
David Warren
Relationship Manager

Everest Markets

Instead of telling us this, why don't you hurry up and process the $2000 withdrawal that was promised to profit.erol?

Dear Traders,

- Traders who have raised their concerns are being issues with refunds, and their cases are currently being mediated by the FPA and FSCL.

- SaxFX is in no way a subsidiary or affiliated with Everest Markets Limited.
SaxFX and Everest Markets Limited legally share the same office building in 100% segregation. No information, counter-party or partnership will ever exsist between the two entities.

We remain at your disposal for any further questions directly by email on compliance@everestmarkets.com.

Kind Regards,
David Warren
Relationship Manager

Everest Markets

Are you still holding this customer's funds? That's concerns me more.
By the way- what office building you are talking about? the real one or the virtual offshore?

Re: Withdraws Processed (PHARAOH) Ref. bronxfx & profit.erol

Instead of telling us this, why don't you hurry up and process the $2000 withdrawal that was promised to profit.erol?

Dear Pharaoh,

At this time we can confirm both profit.erol and bronxfx have been refunded.

Kind Regards,

David Warren
Relationship Manager
Everest Markets

Back