Everest Markets is a deposit only broker

bronxfx

Private, 1st Class
Dear Traders,

please stay away of Everest Markets (https://www.everestmarkets.com/) as you never get paid. I have experienced this manifest pain.
On 27.2.2013 I have deposited 1000 USD there. The next few days/weeks I made a fair amount of money (8 154.40 USD) and wanted to withdrawal my profits in march.
Then my nightmare begun. First, they wanted a couple of documents (including several bank account statements and a official letter from my bank). I compiled the requested documents within days and provided them. In the meantime the MT4 server went offline without ANY notice. Unbelievable but true. No one got informed, they were silent all the time. About one week later I got the message that they switched from MT4 to Jforex(!). Anyway, this does not interfered my withdrawal request. Again and again I was put off.
I and a friend of mine contacted them several times a week via eMail/skype/phone. Nothing happend, just excuses.

Mr. Fuller, one of the directors, claiming that he can not do anything. It is certainly lied. There are ordinary cheater/scammer.
Stay away of these scammers and help me to get my money back. They are based in new zealand, the shareholders are based in sychelles, I hope for offshore leaks, version 2.

Thank you for your attention

In their website it says: "Everest Markets is a registered company in New Zealand, Company ID: 3929301 Everest Markets is a registered as a Financial Services Provider, FSP/ FSPR: FSP237466 Read more information regarding our FSPR, click here."

In the New Zealand FSC their status is registered but bot regulated: Search Summary Company FSP

Therefore I guess the answer is: No

they did same for me. I am waiting for few months to pay my money.. Everytime they promise to give money but there is no money.
And they opened new website which name is saxfx.com
As you wrote, their aim is only receiving money with attractive bonus offers.
By the way max fuller is founder of the company.
He is child who can do mistake. But I know their language that they will understand their big mistake :)

Thanks Eddinger for pointing out the legal status of Everest Markets. I was also attracted by the high bonus .... But I tought new zealand is a reliable business location, it is nor classical "offshore".
It is clearly fraud, they MUST be stopped.
Profit.erol, what will you do now? What can be done?

Invite Everest Markets to please join this discussion thread and explain the cause of this delay.

Thanks Pharoah to handle this case!
I have invited him and I'm curious what he has to say to me and the others who have been cheated

I live in NZ and it really disturbs me that you are being treated like this. The office of Everest is really that of an accounting firm, Team Acura. ph (06) 833 6654. Why not give them a a call Our team » Team Acura and explain to the owner what sort of shady outfit she is giving shelter to. Hopefully she has some professional standards. I am happy to call them if you would like me to.

This is the great thing about posting here at the FPA. Useful pieces of information can come in from all over the place.

Back