Everest Markets Ltd not paid withdrawals for 3 month £10,000

Accounts are flat. Bonus isn't an issue anymore. Everest already has a history regarding withdrawals taking excessive amounts of time. Send an email directly to Max Fuller. Explain what the issue is. Let him know that you expect your withdrawals to be processed.

If you don't get a positive response quickly, file an FPA Traders Court case as well as a complaint with econsumer.gov - Your site for cross-border complaints.

I have spoken to Max Fuller many times by email and by phone and he no longer returns any emails or calls. I am well aware of there history now and will file an FPA traders court case and contact econsumer.gov - Your site for cross-border complaints. . Thanks.

Hi, I have filed a court case in the traders court but it remains unassigned, I am not sure if I need to do anything else or just check back everyday?

Accounts are flat. Bonus isn't an issue anymore. Everest already has a history regarding withdrawals taking excessive amounts of time. Send an email directly to Max Fuller. Explain what the issue is. Let him know that you expect your withdrawals to be processed.

If you don't get a positive response quickly, file an FPA Traders Court case as well as a complaint with www.econsumer.gov

I am sorry to hear that. And I am sorry that I won't get your money back. It does not only take exessive amout of time, it will not come. I am waiting since a year. I have a final decision from FSCL, but nothing will happen. If you are UK based, maybe we can take legal actions against Max Fuller personal. He is a criminal and the FPA cannot stop him :(

I am sorry to hear that. And I am sorry that I won't get your money back. It does not only take exessive amout of time, it will not come. I am waiting since a year. I have a final decision from FSCL, but nothing will happen. If you are UK based, maybe we can take legal actions against Max Fuller personal. He is a criminal and the FPA cannot stop him :(

Another Traders Court guilty verdict or two and the FPA can provide him with the inconvenience of a formal Scam Finding. Go here:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/public/forex_scams

Check out how many of those companies are out of business. Yes, some got closed by regulators, but many failed after getting nailed with a Scam Finding.

Hi, I have filed a court case in the traders court but it remains unassigned, I am not sure if I need to do anything else or just check back everyday?

AsstModerator deals with getting the case numbers assigned. Sometimes he get a little behind. I'll send him a reminder.

Fxwizard,

Max Fuller has promised that someone will get back to you by the end of the week. Please post an update if you hear from Everest Markets. If you hear nothing by Friday evening, post that.

I read in their terms that it could take up to 600 days until your request/review is approved.
Something along those lines.

I really dont know.
The bonus was removed when you chose to withdraw or it expired after some time anyway?

???600 days??? ***, about 2 years for a client to wait for a withdrawal resquest? I think from now I must read t&c of every broker...

???600 days??? ***, about 2 years for a client to wait for a withdrawal resquest? I think from now I must read t&c of every broker...

you should.
Or , like pharaoh advices , withdrawals under the radar without them being the 100% of the account.

Back