Everest Markets Ltd not paid withdrawals for 3 month £10,000

???600 days??? ***, about 2 years for a client to wait for a withdrawal resquest? I think from now I must read t&c of every broker...

The 600 days pending had been added to the T&Cs after my withdrawal on the old site and in such a rush it is not even in the same size font, when I withdrew funds it just said withdrawals will be processed in 5 working days, I have attached a copy of this part of the T&Cs at the time. I can not even see the T&Cs on the new site.
View attachment 13478

Did Max contact you as promised?

I sent an email explaining my frustrations and my plans to Max, compliance@everestmarkets.com and info@everestmarkets.com and I received this response. I believe that this is now a one man band and Max is the only Employee so all responses come from him.

Dear Mr. Martin,

Thank you for your email.

You are a client of Everest Markets Limited (New Zealand). At this time the company is undergoing a controlled closure and is no longer been accepting clients. We informed you that any update to your withdraw case will be communicated to you in writing.

With regards to your claims on miss representation of our company: Everest Markets refers clients to FXDD Malta (EU Company) which holds a MiFid License under Malta Financial Services Category 3 License. Everest Markets is an IB to FXDD which holds a passport license to the FCA. You were informed of this by telephone when speaking with Mr. Fuller and with FXDD.

The total account balance is: £6399.22 + £2482.58 = £8881.80
This sum does not include account closing fee as specified: $100 (x2 = $200)

With reference to our terms and conditions your withdraw held with Everest Markets Limited (New Zealand) is currently "pending" and hence we reserve the right to hold your funds until these issues are resolved.

We hope to resolve this issue shortly and will keep you informed as the matter progresses via email.

Complain to the NZ FDRS, FXDD US, and FXDD Malta.

Tell Max you want to know exactly when he expects to pay you the money you are owed.

Tell him you want to leave $1 in each account to avoid the account closing fee.

Complain to the NZ FDRS, FXDD US, and FXDD Malta.

Tell Max you want to know exactly when he expects to pay you the money you are owed.

Tell him you want to leave $1 in each account to avoid the account closing fee.

I have sent hi this, lest see if we get a reply.
Hi Max,
With regard to my withdrawal:
1. Please do not close my accounts as I may wish to trade again in the future, I would like to leave £1 in each account. So I would like to withdraw £6398.22 + £2481.58, ok?
2. When exactly do you intend to pay my withdrawals?
Ricky

I have emailed Max again. I asked him to give you a real answer instead of another indefinite delay.

It looks simply - they are trying to stole your money and are in wait and see mode. Its good I found this thread because I was thinking about account opening with them.

First of all find out where is their legal address then you can make an appeal to financial regulator under which they are controlled. I know some cases where resolved using this scheme. Hope ot helps

Back