Everest Markets Ltd not paid withdrawals for 3 month £10,000

fxwizard

Private
I invested £10,000 with Everest Markets Ltd £5,000 in July 2013 and £5,000 in August 2013. Then I heard from a former employee that there were possibly 100 clients waiting months for a withdrawal so I decided to get my money back, I withdrew £200 as a test which Maxwell (one of the directors) paid after about 2 weeks and a few reminders. then I wanted to withdraw the rest but had to wait to close some swing positions. In November I made a withdrawal request for over £6000 and after a string of excuses they have still not paid and now do not answer any emails.

I tried to withdraw the rest of my funds in December but still not received the funds. They told me I could make a chargeback and receive my funds, I tried this but the timescale to do this through paypal or my bank ad surpassed. When I asked how much I would receive if I could do this Everest replied £10,000 making me believe that my funds had not even been traded and they are running some kind of Ponzi scheme.

Please can anyone help?

I invested £10,000 with Everest Markets Ltd £5,000 in July 2013 and £5,000 in August 2013. Then I heard from a former employee that there were possibly 100 clients waiting months for a withdrawal so I decided to get my money back, I withdrew £200 as a test which Maxwell (one of the directors) paid after about 2 weeks and a few reminders. then I wanted to withdraw the rest but had to wait to close some swing positions. In November I made a withdrawal request for over £6000 and after a string of excuses they have still not paid and now do not answer any emails.

I tried to withdraw the rest of my funds in December but still not received the funds. They told me I could make a chargeback and receive my funds, I tried this but the timescale to do this through paypal or my bank ad surpassed. When I asked how much I would receive if I could do this Everest replied £10,000 making me believe that my funds had not even been traded and they are running some kind of Ponzi scheme.

Please can anyone help?

Are there any account statements ?
Everest Markets is a broker or a money manager?

Be aware! Everest Markets Ltd Scam Broker

Are there any account statements ?
Everest Markets is a broker or a money manager?

Everest Markets Ltd is a Broker

I have attached some shots of my accounts as they stand inactive.
Account 1 = £6399.22
Account 2 = £2482.58
These are the amounts I have tried to withdraw although Everest said I could do a reversal of my deposits for the 2 x £5,000. Very strange.

Account 1 - Nov 13 statement sc shot.jpgAccount 2 Feb 14.jpgAccount 2 Dec  13.jpgAccount 1 - Feb 14 statement screenshot.jpg

I hope someone can help out. I see some other people have had issues with Everest on this site.

Everest Markets Ltd is a Broker

I have attached some shots of my accounts as they stand inactive.
Account 1 = £6399.22
Account 2 = £2482.58
These are the amounts I have tried to withdraw although Everest said I could do a reversal of my deposits for the 2 x £5,000. Very strange.

View attachment 13324View attachment 13325View attachment 13326View attachment 13327

I hope someone can help out. I see some other people have had issues with Everest on this site.

Account 1 shows £5000 removed, this was a bonus that was removed from the account

were you linked to a specific pamm provider?
did you choose , were you assigned one?

Back