• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss EverestEA.com

General discussions of a financial company
Hi Mate!

I guess I have the solution for you:
I run this EA with a Cent Account. 900 USD will show up as 90.000 and 2.500 USD will show up as 250.000. Mine shows 400.000. The EA does not realize that mine is a Cent account and opens trades with much higher lots, from 2.98 to 6.00. I use these account to test robots. It's better to test it on a cent account than on a demo. The results are more reliable. With this account Everest EA made 19.000 US Cents wich are real 190.00 USD this week. 1 or 2 weeks more and the EA is paid. Than I will make profit.

Brokers which offer cent accounts are normally not very reliable. I use Roboforex.com now since 2011 and I am happy. I can use all my robots, also scalpers are welcome. Withdrawal to my Skrill account happens within one hour. If you want to make some extra money with Roboforex, than use this link my.roboforex.com/en/?a=oxnz or type oxnz in the affiliate field when you open an account. You will get extra money, every day. It's magic. I run a Pro-Cent to get the lowest spreads.

When you are looking for a good and free VPS you can use Roboforex is also my favourite.
They offer a no-costs, free vps when your account shows at least 300 USD and you trade 3 lots in a month. Trading 3 lots is really easy with Everest EA.

Yours Oks

@Oksenboel, are you sure about Roboforex? It has terrible reviews and feedbacks!

Hi Mate!

I guess I have the solution for you:
I run this EA with a Cent Account. 900 USD will show up as 90.000 and 2.500 USD will show up as 250.000. Mine shows 400.000. The EA does not realize that mine is a Cent account and opens trades with much higher lots, from 2.98 to 6.00. I use these account to test robots. It's better to test it on a cent account than on a demo. The results are more reliable. With this account Everest EA made 19.000 US Cents wich are real 190.00 USD this week. 1 or 2 weeks more and the EA is paid. Than I will make profit.

Brokers which offer cent accounts are normally not very reliable. I use Roboforex.com now since 2011 and I am happy. I can use all my robots, also scalpers are welcome. Withdrawal to my Skrill account happens within one hour. If you want to make some extra money with Roboforex, than use this link my.roboforex.com/en/?a=oxnz or type oxnz in the affiliate field when you open an account. You will get extra money, every day. It's magic. I run a Pro-Cent to get the lowest spreads.

When you are looking for a good and free VPS you can use Roboforex is also my favourite.
They offer a no-costs, free vps when your account shows at least 300 USD and you trade 3 lots in a month. Trading 3 lots is really easy with Everest EA.

Yours Oks
@Oksenboel , you are saying for EverestEA to work the quickest to recoup investment/fee, one has to use cent account? Because other subscribers of this EA claimed months to break-even.

In my opinion, it is waste to buy Everest EA and i have already removed from my portfolio. I am using that capital for a different EA and it is profitable

@Oksenboel, are you sure about Roboforex? It has terrible reviews and feedbacks!

Hi Mate!

I can only write it again: Roboforex.com is the only broker with Cent accounts I trust in.
They are very secure. They were the first with two-way secure log-in procedure. That means you need beside a log-in ID and password also your mobile phone to get a log-in sms. When a hacker found your ID and password they still can not use it until the get your mobile phone.

I attached a screenshot of my Metatrader that shows that I am trading with Roboforex and get rebates.
Roboforex Metatrader with Rebate.jpg

Happy Trading!

Yours Oks

Last edited:
In my opinion, it is waste to buy Everest EA and i have already removed from my portfolio. I am using that capital for a different EA and it is profitable

Hello !

1. Why did you remove the Everest EA? It makes good profit. Please see my screenshot.

2. Which EA/Robot do you use now? Please tell us, we all like profitable EAs.

Yours Oks

@Oksenboel , you are saying for EverestEA to work the quickest to recoup investment/fee, one has to use cent account? Because other subscribers of this EA claimed months to break-even.

Hi Wilson!

I guess that other subcribers trade with a low budget and trade with a 100 or 500 USD account.
Everest EA is a signal copier. I have seen this type of EA before.
The signal copier calulates the lots down or up from the Master to the Slave (your) account.
For example: The Master is on 10.000 USD and your account is 1.000
The Everest traders open a trade with 10 Lots than opens the copier on your account a trade with 1 Lots .
For example: The Master is on 10.000 USD and your account shows 100.
The Everest traders open a trade with 0.02 Lots than opens the copier on your account a trade with 0.001 Lots , the lowest possible Lots .

When you trade only with 0.001 lots you can not make much money.

Therefore I recomment a Cent accounts. They are also fine to test an EA. You can trust the result much more than with a demo account.

Yours Oks

Hello Friends!

480 USD or 449 Euro for an EA is a high price. Even without any word about money-back-guarantee!

But, anyhow, this one looks promising and I will give this one a try and keep you updated. Maybe a more expensive robot will give better results. Let's see!

Yours Oks

have you bought it already?

Hello Friends!

As I told you before, I bought this EA.
Within one hour after purchasing the EA came in after I send my account no. It came with a self-installer and was installed easlily and started trading right away. I was a little suprised about, that it opened right away a USDCAD trade on a EURUSD chart I was surprised, because on their homepage I read this: "This Forex Expert Advisor can work with all major currency pairs but we settings for EURUSD and GBPUSD only."

In fact the EA copies trades from a master account. For 480 USD you get a "Lifetime Licence".
But I found out that "Lifetime" for EAs means normally a maximum of 12 months, which means 40 USD/month, which sounds fair to me.

The first trades were closed already: 5 wins with 3 TP and one looser.

Good support with a short reaction time below one hour.
I hope it will last longer than one year.

So far I can recommend to buy it.

Yours Oks

How do you contact the support for such fast response because I have send an e-mail to them last week Thursday but no response even today?

How do you contact the support for such fast response because I have send an e-mail to them last week Thursday but no response even today?

Hello !

I contact them always by "LIVE CHAT", but watch out:

To send your message in live chat it is not enought to press ENTER.
You need to press CTRL-ENTER to send the message.
You can see this also in the lower right corner of the chat window.

When "Live Chat" can not help me I send a ticket.

Happy Trading!
Yours Oks

Back