• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss EverestEA.com

General discussions of a financial company
Hi,
since week I trying to contact him but no answer.
you know how I can increase the EA lot size ?

Cheers

Hello Friends!

Sorry for my late rewiew of week no. 2. I could not log in here last weekend AND Monday. Bloody server-problems.

25 trades closed
15 winners with 9 TP
10 loosers
Which means: PROFIT, but only the 1/2 of last week.

I STILL expected more trades. It's like buying a Ferrari which can only drive 30mph!

Yours Oks

Hello Friends!

Sorry for my late rewiew of week no. 2. I could not log in here last weekend AND Monday. Bloody server-problems.

25 trades closed
15 winners with 9 TP
10 loosers
Which means: PROFIT, but only the 1/2 of last week.

I STILL expected more trades. It's like buying a Ferrari which can only drive 30mph!

Yours Oks
You know how to change the lot size ?

You know how to change the lot size ?

There is no way to change the lot size, the author stated to my friend that lot sizes and trading adjusts automatically based on
conditions such as balance, leverage, execution speed, latency, etc....

My friend took Sergeant Oksenboel's advice and moved everything to a Roboforex Cent account with $1000 (100,000 cent)
balance and started running it. My friend says the details that are given in the reports here are completely wrong and that there
are pairs which traded in his that didn't trade there and in many cases vice versa, there is no possible way this can be due to
a difference in brokers. For instance in his account usdcad traded and eurusd, in the report only eurusd, and the proportions and
percentages are completely different! The one here says it was a loss this time, my friends, a slight profit, but not enough to
pay for the product.

According to my friend:

THIS IS A TOTAL SCAM EA!

Also, I am seeing more and more of these falsely reported situations on FPA and believe it is
beginning to be commonplace, you have been warned!

Good Morning Platoon!

Sorry for my late rewiew of week no. 3. I was busy with other jobs!

Results
18 trades closed
13 winners with 5 TP
5 loosers
Which means: PROFIT

Yours Sergeant Oks

Good Morning Platoon!

Sorry for my late rewiew of week no. 4.

Results
5 trades closed
3 winners with 0 TP
2 loosers
Which means: PROFIT

Yours Sergeant Oks

Good Morning Platoon!

Here is my rewiew of week no. 5

Results
33 trades closed
23 winners with 3 TP
10 loosers
and very big PROFIT

Yours Sergeant Oks

My friend took Sergeant Oksenboel's advice and moved everything to a Roboforex Cent account with $1000 (100,000 cent)
balance and started running it. My friend says the details that are given in the reports here are completely wrong and that there
are pairs which traded in his that didn't trade there and in many cases vice versa, there is no possible way this can be due to
a difference in brokers. For instance in his account usdcad traded and eurusd, in the report only eurusd, and the proportions and
percentages are completely different! The one here says it was a loss this time, my friends, a slight profit, but not enough to
pay for the product.

According to my friend:

THIS IS A TOTAL SCAM EA!

Also, I am seeing more and more of these falsely reported situations on FPA and believe it is
beginning to be commonplace, you have been warned!

Private GC!

I guess your "friend" startet within the Eastern holiday period and made only a little profit ???
But anyhow, a little profit is better than a little loss?
So, what is your complaint? Your "friend" made profit?

Please report, if you have other problems with your "friend" !!!

Yours Sergeant Oks

Back