• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss EverestEA.com

General discussions of a financial company
I see this is the top rated EA by stats but no posts good or bad here. Is anyone using this EA or is it contrived?!

Hello Friends!

480 USD or 449 Euro for an EA is a high price. Even without any word about money-back-guarantee!

But, anyhow, this one looks promising and I will give this one a try and keep you updated. Maybe a more expensive robot will give better results. Let's see!

Yours Oks

Last edited:
Hello Friends!

As I told you before, I bought this EA.
Within one hour after purchasing the EA came in after I send my account no. It came with a self-installer and was installed easlily and started trading right away. I was a little suprised about, that it opened right away a USDCAD trade on a EURUSD chart I was surprised, because on their homepage I read this: "This Forex Expert Advisor can work with all major currency pairs but we settings for EURUSD and GBPUSD only."

In fact the EA copies trades from a master account. For 480 USD you get a "Lifetime Licence".
But I found out that "Lifetime" for EAs means normally a maximum of 12 months, which means 40 USD/month, which sounds fair to me.

The first trades were closed already: 5 wins with 3 TP and one looser.

Good support with a short reaction time below one hour.
I hope it will last longer than one year.

So far I can recommend to buy it.

Yours Oks

Last edited:
Hello Friends!

Day 3 of the test with this EA finished with this results:
12 trades closed
8 winners with 3 TP
4 lossers
Which means: PROFIT

Yours Oks

After seeing the stellar performance that is being displayed at FPA, I bought this EA (470 dollars).This is my expensive EA. I thought as soon as I attach to the chart, i thought EA will trade like it trades here, but to my disappointment, the EA Opens only 2 pairs and only in Asian session. For the past one week it has made 14 dollars for the investment of 900. Developer replied the EA trades depend on broker, leverage, account balance etc. I will be investing some money at the end of this month to cross 1500 dollar and let me see the performance afterwards and i will update the review. But right now, the price is too higher for the performance that it gives for sub 1000 dollar account.

Hello Friends!

Week no. 1 of my test with this EA finished with this results:
22 trades closed
15 winners with 7 TP
7 loosers
Which means: PROFIT

I expected more trades.
The master account made 1783 trades in 6 weeks = almost 300 trades /per week.
But I have seen this before. There are a lot of open trades right now. The Copier lets them only thru when the trades go in the right direction. Hopefully more trades next week.

Yours Oks

Hi oksnboel,

What is your account balance?. Mine is 900 USD. it appears you and me are having similar trades.Mine is trading at 0.01. I am wondering if i increase the account balance to 2500 USD, whether more trades and other currency pairs will be traded.thats why i am interested in your account balance. If you have 2500 USD and still if we are seeing the fewer trades, then additional investment will not make my difference to us.

Hi oksnboel,

What is your account balance?. Mine is 900 USD. it appears you and me are having similar trades.Mine is trading at 0.01. I am wondering if i increase the account balance to 2500 USD, whether more trades and other currency pairs will be traded.thats why i am interested in your account balance. If you have 2500 USD and still if we are seeing the fewer trades, then additional investment will not make my difference to us.

Account balance will NOT make a difference. Don't be so naive! The only thing that should happen is the lot size will change proportionately. My friend is testing this service as well and having similar results from what I am hearing. I would exercise caution if I were you.

Back