EverestMarkets is fraud

blackrose.tkak

Recruit
I'd like to send you a letter of complaint about the competition result (DEMO CONTEST) on August 2013 as follows:

EVEREST MARKETS is untrustworthy, fraud and played very dirty to its own clients.
I will give conclusive and true evidences about that. I also public to many other forums and all broker review websites order that everyone avoid this broker (EVEREST MARKET).
1st position must definitely belong to me (Vu Thi Thuy Giang), but is not anyone else. But here, EVEREST MARKETS have manipulated sham data, given not real data, virtual data.
First, let's see all videos that I recorded the progress of competition until the end time of contest.

(29th August 2013)
(03:41 GMT 7, 31st August 2013 (the end day of contest trading)
(2013.08.30 23:GMT (equivalent to 04:23 AM GMT7 31st August 2013. This time, market was closed)
(12:10 PM - GMT7 9th September 2013)
Second, let's see these images:

2013-08-31_042630_1.jpg Photo by vuthuygiang_tk | Photobucket
2013-08-31_042732_2.jpg Photo by vuthuygiang_tk | Photobucket
2013-09-03_103518_3.jpg Photo by vuthuygiang_tk | Photobucket

AND FINAL is very IMPORTANT:
ThreeshowingresulttimesofContestinAugust.jpg Photo by vuthuygiang_tk | Photobucket
FINALLY, CONCLUSION THAT: EVEREST MARKETS IS VERY SCAM, VERY FRAUD AND PLAYED VERY DIRTY TO ITS OWN ALL CUSTOMERS/CLIENTS

I wrote mail to Everest Markets like this, but they are not resolved:
"After receiving my letter of complaint within 3 days is that you do not see/review, do not update; semultaneously DENY and ANNOUNCEMENT AGAIN OF RESULTS of competitions in August 2013 on your website and ensure payment of $ 5,000 cash to me, I certainly will post all information on all the prestigious forums and websites in the financial currency, gold and silver wold (ex: Forex Factory, Forex Brokers Review 2013 | Best Foreign Exchange Brokers | Currency Trading Brokers - TopTenREVIEWS, Forex Brokers Reviews, Forex Brokers Rating, Forex Brokers News, Best Forex Bonus, etc.,)
And I believe that $ 5,000 is too small for the results you get from my job because of your fraud and dirty playing.
$ 5000 is nothing for me, but this represents my self-respect, pride, national pride of our country, it is Vietnam.
I must say that I'm Vietnamese and I'm a good Vietnammese, a good Vietnamese woman and our Vietnamese is good and fair."

Here is an image of the entire emails with Everest Markets.
2013-09-17_081354_FULLEMAIL.jpg Photo by vuthuygiang_tk | Photobucket

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd like to send you a letter of complaint about the competition result (DEMO CONTEST) on August 2013 as follows:

EVEREST MARKETS is untrustworthy, fraud and played very dirty to its own clients.
I will give conclusive and true evidences about that. I also public to many other forums and all broker review websites order that everyone avoid this broker (EVEREST MARKET).
1st position must definitely belong to me (Vu Thi Thuy Giang), but is not anyone else. But here, EVEREST MARKETS have manipulated sham data, given not real data, virtual data.
First, let's see all videos that I recorded the progress of competition until the end time of contest.

(29th August 2013)
(03:41 GMT 7, 31st August 2013 (the end day of contest trading)
(2013.08.30 23:GMT (equivalent to 04:23 AM GMT7 31st August 2013. This time, market was closed)
(12:10 PM - GMT7 9th September 2013)
Second, let's see these images:

2013-08-31_042630_1.jpg Photo by vuthuygiang_tk | Photobucket
2013-08-31_042732_2.jpg Photo by vuthuygiang_tk | Photobucket
2013-09-03_103518_3.jpg Photo by vuthuygiang_tk | Photobucket

AND FINAL is very IMPORTANT:
ThreeshowingresulttimesofContestinAugust.jpg Photo by vuthuygiang_tk | Photobucket
FINALLY, CONCLUSION THAT: EVEREST MARKETS IS VERY SCAM, VERY FRAUD AND PLAYED VERY DIRTY TO ITS OWN ALL CUSTOMERS/CLIENTS

I wrote mail to Everest Markets like this, but they are not resolved:
"After receiving my letter of complaint within 3 days is that you do not see/review, do not update; semultaneously DENY and ANNOUNCEMENT AGAIN OF RESULTS of competitions in August 2013 on your website and ensure payment of $ 5,000 cash to me, I certainly will post all information on all the prestigious forums and websites in the financial currency, gold and silver wold (ex: Forex Factory, Forex Brokers Review 2013 | Best Foreign Exchange Brokers | Currency Trading Brokers - TopTenREVIEWS, Forex Brokers Reviews, Forex Brokers Rating, Forex Brokers News, Best Forex Bonus, etc.,)
And I believe that $ 5,000 is too small for the results you get from my job because of your fraud and dirty playing.
$ 5000 is nothing for me, but this represents my self-respect, pride, national pride of our country, it is Vietnam.
I must say that I'm Vietnamese and I'm a good Vietnammese, a good Vietnamese woman and our Vietnamese is good and fair."

Here is an image of the entire emails with Everest Markets.
2013-09-17_081354_FULLEMAIL.jpg Photo by vuthuygiang_tk | Photobucket

Go to their chat support and let them know about this thread and ask them to reply here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't just chat. Email every address you have for them. Send a link to this thread.

Back