everestmarkets is not pay withdrawals

masifsaleem

Private
hello everyone
hope you are fine all

my name is asif saleem and this is my account number MA33EM with everestmarkets

everestmarkets is not paying my withdrawal from almost last 2 months i have send the request for withdrawal many time and send mails on their mail Id but no reply and not any response from their side and not telling what they do with me and they not answer on phone
they said problem there is problem in their moneybookers and send the bank details i have already send my bank details many time but they not send my withdrawal yet
help me please to recover my money

i am very thankful to you

Attachments

• eve stat.jpg
    eve stat.jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 4
To support@fxdd.com
Nov 1
hi
you are partner with everestmarkets now
but fxdd is best broker and everest is a scam company they not paying my withdrawal almost last 2 months
i have send many request and mail about my withdrawal but they not paying i have a proof with me about
everestmarkets
please solve my problem
thank you

hello every body
this is mail which i send to FXDD coz FXDD is the partnwe with everestmarkets

On Friday, November 1, 2013 7:37 PM, "support@fxdd.com.mt" <support@fxdd.com.mt> wrote:
Dear Saleem,

Thank you for contacting us. We will investigate the case and we will get in touch with you as soon as we have any updates.

If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact us again.

Kind regards,

K2, First Floor,
Forni Complex, Valetta Waterfront
Floriana, FRN 1913
Malta (Europe)
Telephone: (+356) 2013-3933
support@fxdd.com.mt

this is reply from FXDD
but still issues is not solve
i think they are not serious the solve and these two companies are planed make more fraud with clients

I wonder how old this connection between Everest Markets and FXDD is. I wonder if FXDD knew what they were getting themselves involved with.

hi all
thank you for all

i am also wonder about that FXDD is best broker company and involved with in this matter
and they do not serious about of any problem and how they survived in the market
and everestmarkets is also not serious to solve any problems with clients

thank you

hello everyone
what about this case of everestmarkets
there is no answer from their side and no further updates till now
they still quite hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

hello everyone
hope you are fine all

my name is asif saleem and this is my account number MA33EM with everestmarkets

everestmarkets is not paying my withdrawal from almost last 2 months i have send the request for withdrawal many time and send mails on their mail Id but no reply and not any response from their side and not telling what they do with me and they not answer on phone
they said problem there is problem in their moneybookers and send the bank details i have already send my bank details many time but they not send my withdrawal yet
help me please to recover my money

i am very thankful to you

Hi,

I have information on Max Fuller, he is currently in France, near the Swiss border, and is running a business called Jim's British Market.

Address: 60 Rue de Genève, 01630 Saint-Genis-Pouilly, France.

Business phone number: +33450420418

Mobile: +447557344433

email: maxwellofuller@gmail.com

Good luck getting your money back...

Back