Everfx does not give withdrawals

NS007

Recruit
I opened an account with everfx on March 6, 2020, account number 1971459. I have deposited 23272 US dollars successively. But on April 16, everfx incredibly deducted all my profits, a total of 18579 dollars, which is unacceptable to me.

The platform said that I abused their interest free account rules, but the terms didn't say what I violated their rules. All my orders are normal positions,

There are no violations. And I can't agree with them to take all my profits directly.

My views are as follows: 1. In all my positions, my short positions in crude oil futures account for the main profit. This part is the normal short behavior. The futures product itself has no position interest,

There is no abuse of their interest, there is no reason to deduct this part of the profits.

2. The rest of my transactions include gold and ruble transactions, which are short-term transactions. The profit of gold is also normal. If the platform thinks that I abuse the position interest rule, I think it's ridiculous,

I can accept that the platform deducts the interest I normally need to pay, rather than making all profits

3. The rest of me involves the lock up of spot contracts of brentcash- and usoilcash-, which is to reduce the price difference, not to arbitrage the platform's position interest. Moreover, according to the normal non interest free account, these two varieties also do not involve much position interest. The platform deducts my profit because of simple query, which I think is unreasonable.

4. All the varieties that I need to pay the position interest are in a loss state except gold. In less than two months, the profit is mainly made by shorting crude oil futures. I can't make 18579 profit by applying the platform interest rules in such a short time. I emphasize again that the profit is made by my normal shorting, not by any use Interest loopholes. I think it is unreasonable and normative for the platform to make such behavior without sufficient basis.

5. I can accept that they deduct the position interest that I normally need to pay, but I can't accept that they arbitrarily deduct the profit of customers. I need help.

I opened an account with everfx on March 6, 2020, account number 1971459. I have deposited 23272 US dollars successively. But on April 16, everfx incredibly deducted all my profits, a total of 18579 dollars, which is unacceptable to me.

The platform said that I abused their interest free account rules, but the terms didn't say what I violated their rules. All my orders are normal positions,

There are no violations. And I can't agree with them to take all my profits directly.

My views are as follows: 1. In all my positions, my short positions in crude oil futures account for the main profit. This part is the normal short behavior. The futures product itself has no position interest,

There is no abuse of their interest, there is no reason to deduct this part of the profits.

2. The rest of my transactions include gold and ruble transactions, which are short-term transactions. The profit of gold is also normal. If the platform thinks that I abuse the position interest rule, I think it's ridiculous,

I can accept that the platform deducts the interest I normally need to pay, rather than making all profits

3. The rest of me involves the lock up of spot contracts of brentcash- and usoilcash-, which is to reduce the price difference, not to arbitrage the platform's position interest. Moreover, according to the normal non interest free account, these two varieties also do not involve much position interest. The platform deducts my profit because of simple query, which I think is unreasonable.

4. All the varieties that I need to pay the position interest are in a loss state except gold. In less than two months, the profit is mainly made by shorting crude oil futures. I can't make 18579 profit by applying the platform interest rules in such a short time. I emphasize again that the profit is made by my normal shorting, not by any use Interest loopholes. I think it is unreasonable and normative for the platform to make such behavior without sufficient basis.

5. I can accept that they deduct the position interest that I normally need to pay, but I can't accept that they arbitrarily deduct the profit of customers. I need help.
Can you share the official reply with us here, please?

Back