Every-option - Problems

zamanib

Recruit
I open account with every-option.com -- I told them I dont want any bonus or commission -- I ask many times what is consequences of taking bonus and commission - they never tell me. Anyways the give me $200 - now I have to make $6000 before I can get back my initial deposit back ($1800) $6000 from there rules 30* the commission 200* 20 = 6000

2nd -- they freeze the price on there platform -- I took many screenshot and email them -- they are very slow in returning email - only voice message no live person (bad service)

I took 2 trades - they platform give enter me 100 pips away from the market price (they told me they having problem with there platform but they never return my credit)

April 26th 2013 (this Friday) I took 2 trades - I won then both - even there pro chart show that I won the 2 trades - I took screen shot send to them still not respond no credit.

I really want help to get my money back and make sure one else get hurt from these guys.

please email me with advice --

Seems to me you are not that familiar with trading options....and me neither, but I have no desire to trade options.

I went to their site and they have at least 18 sections under their T&C which you were supposed to read, understand, and accept before you sign up with them.

In item 12. Every-Option Bonus Policy

Every-Option offers a number of attractive reward features to its new and regular customers. Bonuses and one time trading credits rewarded to customers are part of Every-Option's promotions program. These bonuses are limited time offers and the terms and conditions associated with any bonus rewards are subject to change.

In order to withdraw, you will be required to execute a minimum trading volume of 30 times for every $1 deposited plus the bonus. The deposited funds plus the bonus can only be withdrawn when the preceding stipulation has been fully met and fulfilled.

The withdrawal of funds from an account can not be completed until the bonus conditions have been satisfied.

.......and under their T&C Section 18:

"........Any legal action or proceeding arising under this Agreement will be brought exclusively in courts located in the British Virgin Islands, and the parties hereby irrevocably consent to the personal jurisdiction and venue therein......

.........Every-Option may amend the terms of this Agreement from time to time by posting the amended terms on the Site. You are responsible for checking whether the Agreement was amended. Any amendment shall come into force as of the day it was published on the Site. If you do not agree to be bound by the changes to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, do not use or access our Services, and inform us in writing immediately."

Based on the above, which you were supposed to have "read, understand, and accept before you sign up with them", I don't see how you going to get out of that agreement.....unless, of course, Every-Option decide to let you off out of the kindness of their heart.

My advice to you would be to record & build a case showing & proving that some manipulations of your trades are indeed going on.....send your proof to them and, if they don't take appropriate rectification actions, inform them of your post here at the FPA and invite them here to participate in your post.
Most times, to avoid unwanted bad publicity, most brokers will settle your case....i.e if you do indeed have a valid case.

It will probably take some time to solve your case, if at all.

Good luck and keep us posted.

Every options

Seems to me you are not that familiar with trading options....and me neither, but I have no desire to trade options.

I went to their site and they have at least 18 sections under their T&C which you were supposed to read, understand, and accept before you sign up with them.

In item 12. Every-Option Bonus Policy

Every-Option offers a number of attractive reward features to its new and regular customers. Bonuses and one time trading credits rewarded to customers are part of Every-Option's promotions program. These bonuses are limited time offers and the terms and conditions associated with any bonus rewards are subject to change.

In order to withdraw, you will be required to execute a minimum trading volume of 30 times for every $1 deposited plus the bonus. The deposited funds plus the bonus can only be withdrawn when the preceding stipulation has been fully met and fulfilled.

The withdrawal of funds from an account can not be completed until the bonus conditions have been satisfied.

.......and under their T&C Section 18:

"........Any legal action or proceeding arising under this Agreement will be brought exclusively in courts located in the British Virgin Islands, and the parties hereby irrevocably consent to the personal jurisdiction and venue therein......

.........Every-Option may amend the terms of this Agreement from time to time by posting the amended terms on the Site. You are responsible for checking whether the Agreement was amended. Any amendment shall come into force as of the day it was published on the Site. If you do not agree to be bound by the changes to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, do not use or access our Services, and inform us in writing immediately."

Based on the above, which you were supposed to have "read, understand, and accept before you sign up with them", I don't see how you going to get out of that agreement.....unless, of course, Every-Option decide to let you off out of the kindness of their heart.

My advice to you would be to record & build a case showing & proving that some manipulations of your trades are indeed going on.....send your proof to them and, if they don't take appropriate rectification actions, inform them of your post here at the FPA and invite them here to participate in your post.
Most times, to avoid unwanted bad publicity, most brokers will settle your case....i.e if you do indeed have a valid case.

It will probably take some time to solve your case, if at all.

Good luck and keep us posted.

Thank you - I will document each trade - and price manipulations - I will post here and Forex Factory

Cheat again-proof

Thank you - I will document each trade - and price manipulations - I will post here and Forex Factory

Again cheated - here is my proof

Attachments

• euro-5.png
    euro-5.png
    734.4 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
I'm not super-familiar with how Binary options work (ok, I'll admit I'm relatively clueless about how they work). Can you explain what the issue is that the screenshot shows?

Cheated agian

I'm not super-familiar with how Binary options work (ok, I'll admit I'm relatively clueless about how they work). Can you explain what the issue is that the screenshot shows?

I place a trade @ 11:00 that the euro/usd price 131484 will close below 131484 @ expiration 11:15 as you can see clearly I won the trade all green - price did close below 131484 it close @131388 -- I enter with $100 i should get payout $188 - I lost my $100 and the $88 they suppose to pay me .

Funny when I lost a trade they take out my money right away - but when I win they are not credit my account -- please see the charts i circle in blue the main points

Attachments

• may-9.jpg
    may-9.jpg
    238.2 KB · Views: 4
hi, i cannot find any more the page every-option.com . i have 460 euro to them, they doing upgrades or i will loose my money? thanks.....

The site is down for me too. I don't know if it's a technical issue or if they are running away with deposits.

Back