Everyoption Not Paying back!!

Philly Eagles

Recruit
Hi!

I had deposited 250 euros with everyoption on August 5, 2015. I ahd received a call from Mr. Evans stating I had visited their website and shown interest. I was given to understand that they would (Mr. Evans) would trade on my behalf (managed account) and share profits with nominal percentage fees that I was okay with. The same day, with in an hour or two my registratation was completed and I deposited 250 euros using my credit card. After registering with them I later relaized that I had actually shown interest with some other traders and not this one. however, the next day a profit of 23.56 euros were depoisted into my account as profit. similar stuff happend until August 19th taking the tally from 250 to 392.58 euros in my account and nothing since then. Between this time from August 5 to August 19th I had received a couple of calls to deposit more (once for 500 euros and second time for 5000 euros that I had turned down). Fearing a scam, I searched around to find a lot of negative reports from Everyoption and even one on this forum who was able to successfully get a refund of the initial deposit. August 27th I had put in a withdrawal request which has not even been responded to depsite my repeat email to some Miss Samantha Jones who use to communicate to me during my initial registration as a secretary to Mr Evans Blake the account manager. Later on after a week I put in another withdrawal request for my 250 euros with the same result. I have sent them 2 reminders (to samantha dn support) since then but have received no reply and now its been a month. I realize that I have invested wrongly and would appreciate any type of support to help get my initial deposit of 250 Euros back. Thank you.

First, get screenshots showing everything about your account, especially the fact that your money hasn't been lost trading. Contact your credit card's issuing bank immediately. Ask to speak to someone in the fraud department. Explain that the services provided by a broker are supposed to include the ability to deposit, make trades, and withdraw. Ask if you can do a chargeback based on EveryOption refusing to let you withdraw money that is rightfully yours.

From your username, I'll guess there's a good copy you're in the USA. If so, while waiting on your bank to make a decision, go ahead and contact the CFTC about this.

Pharaoh, Thank you for your reply. Attached is the screen shots of my account, first one, showing its an active account (as of yet) and the second one, showing the details of transactions and deposits between August 5th and 19th taking the deposited 250 euros to a total of 392.50 Euros. You can notice that there are no deposits/trade since August 19th. May be these so-called profits were suppose to be carrots for me to deposit more for which I was contacted on two dfifferent occassions that I had denied (thankfully). Probably they realizing that I may not deposit any further there were no trade/deposits and withdrawals approved to my account since August 19th.

And no I m not in the US (I was in Philly few years ago, hence). Currently I m in Saudi and my bank here cannot help with this.

How do I contact the CFTC? Thanks again.

Attachments

• Everyoption_ACdetails.JPG
    Everyoption_ACdetails.JPG
    45.5 KB · Views: 0
  • EveryOption_Ac.JPG
    EveryOption_Ac.JPG
    38.4 KB · Views: 0
Visit the friendly people at www.CFTC.gov and click the Contact Us link.

Be aware that they love to ask questions, but hate to answer them. If you can get yourself interviewed by them for this, pay attention to the questions asked and you may learn something.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back