Everything goes wrong

It's hard for me to trade sometimes, too. Everything goes wrong, and bad luck. Like you're standing on the shaky sand. The period of luck is replaced by failures.

It's hard for me to trade sometimes, too. Everything goes wrong, and bad luck. Like you're standing on the shaky sand. The period of luck is replaced by failures.
Yeah its all about moving through peaks and throughs, high emotional control is needed to sustain balance

Forex trading is unpredictable as it requires sheer practice to win maximum of your trades. I advise you to use minimum of the indicators and build a particular strategy which suits your style of trading. If you will try to use maximum indicators then the trading will become complex for you.

indicators gives u better odds, nothing more, but u cant focus on 1 trade, my favorite is RSI divergence, but it doesnt always work, i can lost 1,2 even 3 trades in a raw, but over a period of trades, it gives me better results, so whatever u do , u must do it 10 times, 20 times, before making an judgment

Yes, it's really difficult to succeed without plenty of self-control. I try to take a phylosophical approach to my failures, though sometimes it's quite hard to, especially when the failures follow each other...

There is no set standart scheme of the forex topic going like it advertised in the various guides around the web or something like you know in the demo account or such, it shouldn't, you need to know from them which button to press and that's it.

I was learning about indicators, checked their past movements and perfectly could understand what is what. And now when I am opening trades everything goes wrong. When Im selling/buying price goes other way. Seems like more I learn less I understand. Does anybody have the same?
You need to learn that you won't win every trade. As long as your risk/reward is good, it doesn't matter how many trades you lose - you will eventually be in profit assuming you stick to your trading plan.

Back