Everything goes wrong

You're right, there's not a perfect rule to apply and just become a successful trader. You have to adapt and also accept your mistakes and learn from them

We can become more successful in this business only when we have implemented the right kind of trading system and we have the knowledge about which trading system is better suited to us :D

First of all I would like to say that indicators are not useful 100%, we should do forex according to our planning and never rely totally on indicator. Secondly, I must say that you are not alone facing such kind of situation, there are lot of people facing this scenario.

may be in such cases it's better to act vice versa?) when you want to buy - sell, when you want to sell - buy)

I would say that if we are not at all sure about doing our trades then we have to Hedge our orders that will let us get some income from the exit trades being done :)

And may i know what is that secret :p
The secret is just buy at low and sell at high, but don't ask how to determine where on low price and when on high price, just seeking with your own selves because I am also seeking this theory in real market condition

It happens many time we analyze and open position to any side and market is against it just after we entered. It is normal thing in trading . Do trading in a way that you will not feel difficulty to manage trades according to the market

It happens many time we analyze and open position to any side and market is against it just after we entered. It is normal thing in trading . Do trading in a way that you will not feel difficulty to manage trades according to the market

Forex market is totally random, you cannot say about any trade that it will surely go in your favor, you have to be very careful in every trade as the result may be different from what you had thought.

Back