EVO signals is no Scam, but very disapointing behavior

it must be a problem with slippage, requote, delay time mt4 etc ...
The best part is that Evo tell us which broker he used, to have on their site resembling résulats

Hello,
I incrit home, but after the trial payment, no email ...
nothing from them!
Unable to contact them directly?

Hi

I also subscribed yesterday, initially had issues trying to make this work then after a few trades taken the EVO.exe file which work in JAVA starts up and then disappears instantly. I have sent support few emails and they have yet to reply to any of them. The trades seem to be ok but the customer support is not up to scratch. I think they need to hire a secretary to help them out. Anyone having issues with the EVO Java tablet working so trades can happen?

Hi,
I subscribed to EVO Signals 2 weeks ago through a recurring monthly payment of 99$.
The agreement stipulated I would get constant FX signals via their website and, most important, an Automated EA for MT4.
After about 24 hours, the EA stopped working for no apparent reason, constantly displaying this message:
Checking user rights; Unsuccessful

I wrote to them twice within 3 days and then decided to investigate the installation, the config files and scripts if any (I'm a Python programmer).
Having found any discrepancies, I even re-installed the whole thing, even MT4. Even tried it on another machine. No success.
I wrote them a third time, three days ago, asking them politely to solve the problem:

Greeetings,
I have sent several emails via your website without any response from you.
The EA suddently stopped working after one day.
The window shows:
INFO: Checking user rights
If I dont get any answer from you before Thursday,
I will have no choice but to cancel my membership and declare this to FPA.
I am pleased with your signals and would be very disappointed to do so.
Kind Regards

I did not get any response from them, but an automated email confirming that they received it.
I decided, sadly, to cancel my subscribtion, thanks to Paypal which allows you to do this.
Of course, I am very disapointed to cancel since their signals seemed to be very good.
(This EA was very important to me since I work during daytime.
On their website, the signals are updated every 5 minutes and I cannot spend my time on the internet at work.)

If they cant provide adequate customer service, they just dont deserve my money, that's all folks.
I am going back to 35Pips.com:
Their entries might be sometime late and you might have to close them yourself, but at least they always answered my emails.

I hope this will help other people.

Regards,
Guerg

I also agree with Guerg,

I paid for the trial period of $27USD , the EA worked 1 day and then stopped working after that. I contacted support and they did not reply until 2 days later so we are at day 3, with no Signals coming in to test. The support came back and said we will have a look, they did not reply since then now day 5 out of 7 day trial. I have opened a dispute in paypal now to get my$27USD back, and they have also failed to do that. If they dont reply i will escalate the dispute to paypal and will contact a friend direct in paypal to force the issue.

Their customer service is poor if not terrible to say the least. Im setting up my own signal service in the very near future and will not waste my time and money on other providers. I also cancelled the $99USD during this period as im sure they would of pulled that out as well.

Be careful paying money at EVO Signals!

They have released a new version based solely on a MT4 EA. They claim that this avoids all the problems with the licensing system. I've registered for the one week trial. Seems to be working so far.

Any other experiences with the new version?

I am trying out the new MT4 EA. While it is more reliable in the sense that it connects every time, I still experience an entirely different set of trades versus what is shown on Evosignals' Performance page. Both quantity and timing of trades are different. A signal service should send out signals that are the same for everyone, otherwise it comes across as a random trade generator, especially since the results over time are money losing.

Back