• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Evolve.Markets (was EvolveMarkets.com)

General discussions of a financial company
Thank you for the feedback. We made improvements to our feed and we expect this behavior will not happen again.
There have been no problems from that.
Thank you for improving.
You are my most recommended broker because payment and withdrawal are quick anyway!

Evolve Markets is the only brokerage allowing US citizens, along with BTC deposits. I’ve read other users saying the same thing: Evolve markets allows US customers. On your website, however, it clearly states you do not accept US customers.

Would someone from Evolve Markets please elaborate on this? Do you or do you not accept customers from the United States? If you allow it regardless of staying the exact opposite, are we at risk of you saying “Sorry, just noticed you’re from the US. We are freezing your funds.” Or something like that?

I’ve traded through evolve for quite a little while now. I’ve never had a problem. Today when I saw the statement about US citizens, I withdrew my funds.

Thank you.

As noted on our website and Terms of service ( Section 2.1 , link: https://evolve.markets/downloads/EM_Terms.pdf ) we do not offer services to US residents. If it is determined that the a user is accessing our services from the US, we will notify the user that the account is being closed and instruct them to close positions and withdraw any balance associated with the account.

Evolve Markets is the only brokerage allowing US citizens, along with BTC deposits. I’ve read other users saying the same thing: Evolve markets allows US customers. On your website, however, it clearly states you do not accept US customers.

Would someone from Evolve Markets please elaborate on this? Do you or do you not accept customers from the United States? If you allow it regardless of staying the exact opposite, are we at risk of you saying “Sorry, just noticed you’re from the US. We are freezing your funds.” Or something like that?

I’ve traded through evolve for quite a little while now. I’ve never had a problem. Today when I saw the statement about US citizens, I withdrew my funds.

Thank you.

After discussing this via Evolve Markets support, US Citizens are NOT eligible to trade through Evolve Markets. If you are outside of the US, I highly suggest this broker. They are quite awesome, just not available to me... :(

Mt4 has been not working for hours without notification :( I have contacted supports but no one replies. Please tell me what's going on.

Came here to say: I cant add a review on the brokers page on this forum here, when i click "add review" nothing happens.

Too bad since evolve is a 5/5 broker.

This will be the first broker that charges commission for every single trade you open...

No comment on this tho lol

Came here to say: I cant add a review on the brokers page on this forum here, when i click "add review" nothing happens.

Hello. Thank your for notifying us, very appreciated! We reported your observation to forexpeacearmy.com support, and hopefully it is going to be resolved soon. Kind Regards, Evolve Markets Team

The review moderators have checked and successfully submitted a test review. The review page appears to be working normally. Please make certain you are not blocking scripts from forexpeacearmy.com and try again. If nothing happens when you try to submit the review, scroll up on the review submision form and look for errors. If you see any errors, please take a screenshot.

Back