1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Evolve.Markets (was EvolveMarkets.com)

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by Administrator, Dec 22, 2016.

1. ken0420

ken0420 Recruit

There have been no problems from that.
    Thank you for improving.
    You are my most recommended broker because payment and withdrawal are quick anyway!

2. chadillac

chadillac Recruit

Evolve Markets is the only brokerage allowing US citizens, along with BTC deposits. I’ve read other users saying the same thing: Evolve markets allows US customers. On your website, however, it clearly states you do not accept US customers.

Would someone from Evolve Markets please elaborate on this? Do you or do you not accept customers from the United States? If you allow it regardless of staying the exact opposite, are we at risk of you saying “Sorry, just noticed you’re from the US. We are freezing your funds.” Or something like that?

I’ve traded through evolve for quite a little while now. I’ve never had a problem. Today when I saw the statement about US citizens, I withdrew my funds.

Thank you.

3. EvolveMarkets

EvolveMarkets Evolve.Markets Representative

As noted on our website and Terms of service ( Section 2.1 , link: https://evolve.markets/downloads/EM_Terms.pdf ) we do not offer services to US residents. If it is determined that the a user is accessing our services from the US, we will notify the user that the account is being closed and instruct them to close positions and withdraw any balance associated with the account.

4. chadillac

chadillac Recruit

After discussing this via Evolve Markets support, US Citizens are NOT eligible to trade through Evolve Markets. If you are outside of the US, I highly suggest this broker. They are quite awesome, just not available to me... :(