• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Evolve.Markets (was EvolveMarkets.com)

General discussions of a financial company
Hi guys, is this broker true ECN or just STP?

Evolve Markets uses ECN technology to aggregate orders from traders internally as well as multiple external liquidity pools to provide the deepest liquidity with the best possible spreads and fastest execution. Trades are matched on a best-bid best-ask basis with the counter party bidding or offering the best available price at the time, which could either be another trader on the platform or if the best price is at one of our over 10 tier-1 bank counter parties, then the order will be STP'd to that provider. Evolve Markets makes a profit for delivering this service by charging a small commission fee to ensure there is no conflict of interest.

Any chance of getting cent(bit) accounts? I like those when I just wanna test some strategy with real money but lower risk. Really usefull when trading BTC and gold. This is really the only thing Im missing with you guys. I really miss having a lower risk account, but I'm also OK if we can just set the leverage lower than 1 like 0.1 leverage and so on. I'm saying this because prehaps programatically it's easier to implement a lower leverage, tho I can see how it could confuse some traders :p Or perhaps bit accounts? I think cent accounts by definition are just normal USD accounts with .001 leverage, but I may be wrong.

Last edited:
Any chance of getting cent(bit) accounts? I like those when I just wanna test some strategy with real money but lower risk. Really usefull when trading BTC and gold. This is really the only thing Im missing with you guys. I really miss having a lower risk account, but I'm also OK if we can just set the leverage lower than 1 like 0.1 leverage and so on. I'm saying this because prehaps programatically it's easier to implement a lower leverage, tho I can see how it could confuse some traders :p Or perhaps bit accounts? I think cent accounts by definition are just normal USD accounts with .001 leverage, but I may be wrong.
At this time we do not have plans to introduce BIT accounts on our MT5 platform or lower leverage limits. However, if we would to receive enough interest from our clients about smaller lots sizes, we would definitely consider implementing this in the future. Thank you for your question. Kind Regards, Evolve Markets Team

You say that this company is funneling orders from customers to liquidity providers, but which companies are they funneling orders to?

My question is this company can order forex, CFDs, etc. in bitcoin, not cash.

So I am guessing that the cash-denominated forex company's coverage will not cover it.

Also, does anyone know of any other firms that allow you to trade forex and CFDs in bitcoin?

Back