Ex4 to Mq4 Decompiler

Semporasere

Recruit
Hi everyone, I share my bad experience to prevent someone else from falling into the same trap.
After searching a little on the web to collect information about the "Ex4 to Mq4 Decompiler" software, I decided to buy it on ex4tomq4.cc Needless to say that after the payment the software was not sent and nobody replies to the email anymore. Here below the scammer data :

Sites: ex4tomq4.cc

youTube: youtu.be/SOT-9TW-8mY

email: mail@ex4tomq4.cc, breakex4@rediffmail.com (two different emails, same person)

Perfect Money account: U27263826

Payeer account: P1044357323

...silence
Capture d’écran.png

Capture d’écran2.png

FxMaster

Lt. Colonel
Hi everyone, I share my bad experience to prevent someone else from falling into the same trap.
After searching a little on the web to collect information about the "Ex4 to Mq4 Decompiler" software, I decided to buy it on ex4tomq4.cc Needless to say that after the payment the software was not sent and nobody replies to the email anymore. Here below the scammer data :

Sites: ex4tomq4.cc

youTube: youtu.be/SOT-9TW-8mY

email: mail@ex4tomq4.cc, breakex4@rediffmail.com (two different emails, same person)

Perfect Money account: U27263826

Payeer account: P1044357323

...silence
View attachment 62300

View attachment 62301
Thanks for the information mate :)

4evermaat

2nd Lieutenant
The old saying: Lay down with dogs, you will catch fleas. Would you like to elaborate (or send PM) as to why a decompiling service was ordered?