Ex4 to Mq4 Decompiler is a scam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Semporasere

Recruit
Hi everyone, I share my bad experience to prevent someone else from falling into the same trap.
After searching a little on the web to collect information about the "Ex4 to Mq4 Decompiler" software, I decided to buy it on ex4tomq4.cc Needless to say that after the payment the software was not sent and nobody replies to the email anymore. Here below the scammer data :

Sites: ex4tomq4.cc

youTube: youtu.be/SOT-9TW-8mY

email: mail@ex4tomq4.cc, breakex4@rediffmail.com (two different emails, same person)

Perfect Money account: U27263826

Payeer account: P1044357323

...silence
Capture d’écran.png

Capture d’écran2.png

The old saying: Lay down with dogs, you will catch fleas. Would you like to elaborate (or send PM) as to why a decompiling service was ordered?

Hi everyone, I share my bad experience to prevent someone else from falling into the same trap.
After searching a little on the web to collect information about the "Ex4 to Mq4 Decompiler" software, I decided to buy it on ex4tomq4.cc Needless to say that after the payment the software was not sent and nobody replies to the email anymore. Here below the scammer data :

Sites: ex4tomq4.cc

youTube: youtu.be/SOT-9TW-8mY

email: mail@ex4tomq4.cc, breakex4@rediffmail.com (two different emails, same person)

Perfect Money account: U27263826

Payeer account: P1044357323

...silence

If I don’t search his email, I sent him money. omg so lucky

Here are messages of scammer !!! Be careful !!

Attachments

• BC985E53-E8AE-456C-8E0A-415F3B84C794.png
    BC985E53-E8AE-456C-8E0A-415F3B84C794.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 58
you all trying to find software to steal others ex4 code ?? dont you think this is illegal and against forex and forum community guidelines ?

you all trying to find software to steal others ex4 code ?? dont you think this is illegal and against forex and forum community guidelines ?
I contacted the author of this ea to buy ex5 version but they don’t have. If I don’t convert What should I do when i wanna use mt5 ???

I contacted the author of this ea to buy ex5 version but they don’t have. If I don’t convert What should I do when i wanna use mt5 ???

If enough users tell the seller they want MT5, the seller will probably provide it.

Many software licences prohibit decompiling, even for personal use.

Many people who use decompilers do so to gain illegal access to a copy for themselves or to sell.

Spending money on a decompiler that can be used for illegal purposes places a person at risk of being scammer or being infected by malware. Anyone buying a decompiler should be aware of this and realize that the FPA will not have any sympathy.

I'm not deleting this thread, since I want it to serve as a warning for what can happen to those who try to buy decompilers. Instead, I am locking the thread before some starts asking about a reliable source for decompiler software. Asking that question would result in me banning the person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back