EXAMPLE SIGNAL Update for 21st February 22:00 London time (Asian session)

Jarratt Davis

Special Consultant to the FPA
*Please note this is just a test signal to familiarize myself with the Forum and it's workings! I am fully aware that this trade played out several days ago. This also serves to give you a rough idea of what to expect from the signals as the weeks go by!

The FOMC have just released their minutes which show dissent in their ranks about whether or not to continue with their current easing policies, and also the possibility of ending the bond purchasing program early.

This offers positive sentiment for the USD which is thus negative for the EUR/USD pair, as traders will be looking to buy the US dollar.

The current price of the EUR/USD 1.3290 … This is where I have entered short for the upcoming Asian session.

The suggested stop loss is at 1.3350.

The suggested target is 1.3250.

J

Last edited by a moderator:

squidge42

Corporal
*Please note this is just a test signal to familiarize myself with the Forum and it's workings! I am fully aware that this trade played out several days ago. This also serves to give you a rough idea of what to expect from the signals as the weeks go by!

The FOMC have just released their minutes which show dissent in their ranks about whether or not to continue with their current easing policies, and also the possibility of ending the bond purchasing program early.

This offers positive sentiment for the USD which is thus negative for the EUR/USD pair, as traders will be looking to buy the US dollar.

The current price of the EUR/USD 1.3290 … This is where I have entered short for the upcoming Asian session.

J
Thanks - that's clear and concise

jeff b

Private
just bought ur book

just bought ur book

J

Jarratt Davis

Thanks Guys,

The markets are a little but mixed right now with all the stuff happening in Italy and the US but we should start to get some good clear sentiment coming into the market during the next week or so!

I hope you enjoy it Jeff!

J

Jarratt Davis

21st February 22:00 London time, EUR/USD 1.3290...are you sure...how about 1.3190?
Apologies everyone! Firstofall10 you are absolutely spot on it was 1.3190 .... Thank's for pointing that out :)

Refan37

Recruit
The markets are a little but mixed right now with all the stuff happening in Italy and the US but we should start to get some good clear sentiment coming into the market during the next week or so!