1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Excellent tool for your trading account

Discussion in 'Services Offered' started by trendRiDeR, Aug 11, 2009.

1. trendRiDeR

trendRiDeR Recruit

Just wanted to share with you this excellent tool for anyone with metatrader 4 accounts, or fxgame/fxtrade. it analyzes your trading activity, and tells you exactly how your system is performing and what pairs for example you should trade less, and which more to make you more profitable.

Their website is myfxbook.com. also they added a cool feature for automatic twittering of your trades, haven't used it, but i'm sure many will find it very useful

#1 trendRiDeR, Aug 11, 2009
    Last edited: Aug 11, 2009
  2. Lhar_fpa

Lhar_fpa Private, 1st Class

hmm.. ok i'll try that later. i have to practice first on demo trading

3. Eric Alyea

Eric Alyea Master Sergeant

Recruits giving advise????

I thought the reason the FPA had a rank system was to keep spamers out. What qualifies you to give advise as a recruit?:err:

Maybe I was a like fast with that because I'm still learning how to use the FPA network. I should have 1st looked at your profile to see how much of it was filled out. Then looked at your other postings. My appologises, I'll do that and be back soon.:nerd:

4. Eric Alyea

Eric Alyea Master Sergeant

Something smells funny

Let's see::err:
    trendRiDer
    joined 08-11-2009
    1 post on 8-11-09
    Contact Info:
    trendRiDeR has no contact information.

5. Cyclon

Cyclon Company Representative

nothing's perfect

It is there for a reason but generally the moderators will let fly any free destination link.

That is a chink in the armour, yes, since many free services are being offered to collect emails which later become the source of their marketing side. Not all do this of course. Some earn soley on their banner ads, etc. and others are pure sweethearts just wanting to help. [Spew]

BUT - the surest way to remain ignorant is stifle all new information.

I don't particularly like censorship. Blatant advertising will slip by even in a well organized information service like FPA. I think it's ok up to a point and I think FPA does hold the balance very well. I am sure they spend some time on checking things out. I have as well and sometimes point out or report pure adverts.

We come for information exchange and ideas. You don't want the well to dry up.

I agree with your later post in assessing that the poster has only 1 to his credit and we should all take those things into account. I am only saying that the free service this poster has offered up is the kind which will get a pass and that is not a flaw in the moderation.

Cheers,
    Cyclon

6. trendRiDeR

trendRiDeR Recruit

Hi guys..although I have one post on my record I am a frequent visitor here..

I haven't used my login details in a long time as you can view the forum without logging in, and so I forgot it.

In order to post something, I had to re-register.

I really don't know what do you expect me to put in my contact info? Clicking on yours, gives me a referral link, and another one a link to a blog, so please give me a break.

Just wanted to share it with you, and I'm sure many here found it to be valuable. I put it in the beginners category, as it's a free website and any beginner would be able to use it to improve his trading.

I see fpa moved it to the classifieds, which I really have no issues with as it's their choice.

#6 trendRiDeR, Sep 27, 2009
    Last edited: Sep 27, 2009